Zinedine Yazid Zidane born 23 June 1972), the nickname “Zizou”, is a French former professional football player and current manager of Real Madrid. Widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time. Today we will discuss about Zinedine Zidane: Biography| Stats| Family & Son| Net Worth
Zinedine Zidane: Biography| Stats| Family & Son| Net Worth
Zidane was an elite playwright who was known for his fame, foresight, ball control and technique, and was played as an attacking midfielder for Cannes, Bordeaux, Juventus and Real Madrid.
At the club level, Zidane won two Serie A league titles with Juventus, before he moved to Real Madrid for the world record fee of € 77.5 million in 2001, which remained unmatched for the next eight years.
In Spain, Zidane won the La Liga title and the UEFA Champions League with his left leg winner in 2002.
|Full name||Zinedine Yazid Zidane|
|Date of birth||23 June 1972|
|Place of birth||Marseille, France|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
In Early years
Zidane Smile and Malika were the fifth child of Zidane. His parents arrived in France from Kabylie, North Algeria in 1953. Zidane grew up in La Castellón, a crime house housing development in Marseille, a port city in the south of France.
- The rate of unemployment and suicides in La Castellón is dangerously high.
- His father had to work as a watchman for the department store overnight, though
- The family had to live in tight quarters – all seven could sit together and not eat food.
- In the early 1990s, Zidane signed with Bordo and his play attracted the attention of Turin’s elite Italian team Juventus.
- With Zidane in Guna, Juventus won five championships – including three international tournaments in three years.
- In Turin, Zidane played for Marcelo Lippi, who would later win Italy for Zidane’s win in the 2006 World Cup title against France.
- Back home, however, Zidane had trouble making French media happy, who took him to chat noir.
- He accused them of presenting the top clubs teams all over the world, such as the Champions League.
- Zidane, however, remained popular in Marseille, where he will return to football during his break.
- “He knows everyone in La Castellion,” Philip Jerome wrote in the London Guardian. “When he comes, we sit on a bench and talk about everything.
Top players of list
Zidane earned the Player of the Year from the Federation International Day Football Association or the governing body of FIFA, World Soccer in 1998.
- He earned equal respect in 2000 and 2003. France won the Euro 2000 tournament, defeating Italy in the finals.
- In 2001, Zidane signed a four-year contract with Spain’s Real Madrid team.
- The transfer fee of € 66 million ($ 86 million) was the highest at that time.
|2014–2016||Real Madrid Castilla|
Family & Son
Véronique Zidane was born to Spanish parents in Rodez, France.
- He went to the University to study biology in the beginning, but got out to become a professional dancer.
- When she was studying dance in the ear at Rosela Haiteau School, she met Ginidane.
- In 2013, the couple later honored Veronique’s roots by investing in the club of their home town Roads Averon FC.
- Veronic Zidane met with Zinedine in 1989, when both of them were only 16 years old.
- In an interview, Veronic admitted that they have crossed the path several times before actually talking to each other.
- They lived in the house which were strictly different, but after a few months Zinedine gave a “Hello”, when they used to pass each other and since then they started chatting.
Both of them married in a ceremony in Bordeaux Town Hall in 1994 after five years.
The sons of Zinedine and Véronique are with big passion for football.
- His eldest Enzo Alan Zidane Fernandez, born on 24 March 1995 – is a French footballer who plays for FC Lausanne-Sport.
- The second is Linda Zinedine Zidane Fernandez, born on May 13, 1998 – who plays in Real Madrid for a goal.
- The next time he was Theo Zidane Fernandez, who was born on 18 May 2002 – who plays as a midfielder in Cadre A.
- His youngest, Elias Zidane Fernández, was born on December 26, 2005, the Infantil B for the Real Madrid Academy
The Net Worth of Zinedine Zidane is $70 million.