Paris Saint-Germain Football Club, commonly known as Paris Saint-Germain, Paris SG or simply PSG, is a French professional football club based in Paris. Founded in 1970, the club has traditionally wore red and blue kits. Today we will discuss about PSG: Latest Transfer News| Roster 2019| Squad| Match Result
PSG: Latest Transfer News| Roster 2019| Squad| Match Result
|Full name||Paris Saint-Germain Football Club|
|Short name||PSG, Paris SG|
|Founded||12 August 1970|
|Ground||Parc des Princes|
|Owner||Qatar Sports Investments (QSi)|
|Head coach||Thomas Tuchel|
Latest Transfer News
Where do you start with Paris Saint-Germain? Les Parisiens are very active in the transfer market and it does not matter if you have a mid-table side like a top European side like Barcelona or Eintracht Frankfurt, if PSG is your eyeball player, there is not much Wat can be done.
- With thriving owners like their owners, PSG broke the transfer records on the signing of Neymar from Barcelona.
- While they have won everything in domestic football, they have not yet conquered Europe, which is why they are still adding more quality to their side.
- Ranked by Forbes as the 11th most valuable football club, PSG has won four of the last five Lich 1 titles.
- 2016-17 was an anomaly like Season Monaco, in which his young team managed to win the next title from PSG.
- In these years, PSG has been involved in some major transfers.
- While many people know how to spend them in the last four years, PSG had signed the likes of Nicolas Anelka and JJ Okoova more than a decade ago for the big transfer fee.
- Before his incredible magic in Barcelona, Ronaldinho was also in PSG. He went to Barcelona for an estimated fee of £ 25 million.
PSG Transfer News
As previously stated, Neymar was signed for record fees – £ 199.8 million. The club managed to sign Cylon Mppe on a loan deal, but would pay 166 million pounds in the summer.
- The initial step was on debt so that the PSG could bypass the system and avoid being punished.
- Yuri Burch was signed to add more depth and quality backwards from real Sociedad.
- Another former Barcelona star – Dani Alves – moved to Paris in a free transfer.
- Serge Weier and Matuiti were sold to Tottenham and Juventus respectively, while Jean-Kevin Augustine was sold to Rosenbosport Leipzig.
- Lukas Maurera was sold to Tottenham in the January transfer window.
|Daniel Alves da Silva||D||5’8″||154 lbs|
|Marcos Aoás Corrêa||D||6’0″||165 lbs|
|Alphonse Areola||G||6’5″||207 lbs|
|Juan Bernat||D||5’7″||148 lbs|
|Gianluigi Buffon||G||6’4″||203 lbs|
|Edinson Roberto Cavani Gómez||F||6’0″||157 lbs|
|Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting||M||6’3″||201 lbs|
|Sebastien Cibois||G||6’4″||134 lbs|
|Thiago Emiliano da Silva||D||6’0″||174 lbs|
|Colin Dagba||D||5’7″||137 lbs|
|Ángel Di María||M||5’11”||165 lbs|
|Moussa Diaby||F||5’7″||143 lbs|
|Julian Draxler||M||6’2″||159 lbs|
|Alec Georgen||D||5’8″||143 lbs|
|Thilo Kehrer||D||6’1″||168 lbs|
|Presnel Kimpembe||D||6’0″||157 lbs|
|Layvin Kurzawa||D||6′||163 lbs|
|Kylian Mbappé Lottin||F||5’10”||161 lbs|
|Thomas Meunier||D||6’3″||181 lbs|
|Christopher Nkunku||M||5’10”||150 lbs|
|Stanley N’Soki||D||5’10”||181 lbs|
|Leandro Daniel Paredes||M||5’11”||176 lbs|
|Adrien Rabiot||M||6’2″||157 lbs|
|Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior||F||5’9″||150 lbs|
|Marco Verratti||M||5’5″||132 lbs|
|Position||ø-Age||Market value||ø-Market value|
|Goalkeeper||29,33||18,65 Mill. €||6,22 Mill. €|
|Defender||25,60||219,00 Mill. €||21,90 Mill. €|
|Midfielder||23,40||185,00 Mill. €||37,00 Mill. €|
|Forward||24,75||505,00 Mill. €||63,13 Mill. €|
Manchester United pulled one of the biggest draws in the history of the Champions League, because Marcus Rashford’s last-gas VAAR penalty won a 3-1 win over Paris St Germain on Wednesday, and the English team scored a quarter-final sent in.
- The team did not progress to the knockout tie after losing 2-0 in the 106th in the premium club competition in Europe
- But Rashford’s stall-time penalty – the first time he had taken for the club – Ole Gunnar Solskaja.
- The most dramatic fashion in the form of tie on the side ended at 3-3 level.
- The result was when 20 years later, Solskar wrote his name in club folklore by scoring the winner of the injury in the final victory over Bayern Munich in order to complete the Triple Wins of Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup.
You can also read https://sportsjone.com/celtics-schedule-nba-champions-news-record-score/