Justin Fields is the number one player in the country and he has announced his commitment to Georgia. Fields are a quarterback from Cannes, Ga. He has a top quarterback prospect in the country and plays for Harrison High School. Today we will discuss about Justin Fields: Introduction| Carrer History| Personal Introduction| Awards
Justin Fields: Introduction| Carrer History| Personal Introduction| Awards
- Justin Skyler Fields (born March 5, 1999) is an American football quarterback for Ohio State Bakies.
- After an impressive performance on the camp circuit, Justin Fields reached number 1 in the overall ranking of 247 seconds in the 2018 category.
- In this process, Fields crossed Trevor Lawrence, which was another quarterback in Georgia.
- Considering the fields at the top position, it will be the first quarterback, which will be ranked at number 1 as the top prospect in USC Matt Berkeley 2009.
- In the beginning of this year, Fields was committed to James Franklin and Penn State.
- But on June 6, Fields endorsed his pledge and reopened his recruitment process.
- They have visited schools including Florida State, LSU, Auburn, Alabama and their home state Georgia Bulldogs.
- He was in Athens for Mississippi State Games in September.
- Fields come from a lot of athletic families. His younger sister is committed to playing softball at the University of Georgia.
- The field comes from Canesa, which is in the metro Atlanta area.
- Fields have four finals: Georgia, Florida State, LSU and Auburn. And Fields were looking to return to a school at the end of July.
- “I really do not see victory and defeat and how the team plays.” My main point is quarterback status. The situation I play, “Fields said.
- This decline has most often visited Georgia, and recruitment-industry experts have hoped to pick bulldog from them.
- Both their top two schools, Florida State and Georgia, sidelined their early quarterback with injuries from this fall.
- So far anyone who has seen Fields throwing football, has blown away from his capabilities.
- NFL quarterback Trent Dellfer said, assessing Fields’ capabilities, “until they turn him into a runner, who gets closer,”.
- “He should be a passerby who can run. The way college football is there, its capability is infinite. “
- Elite 11 director Yogi Roth told Chris Kirsten of SEC Country, “Justin is the best quarterback in nine years, which I have seen here.”
- Fields, who have been listed in 6-foot-3 and 221 pounds, have compared some earlier NFL MVP Cam Newton. Fields played this offense in Newton’s 7-on-7 team.
Ohio State (2019-present)
Harrison (Knessa, Georgia)
March 5, 1999 (age 19)
6 feet 3 in (1.91 meters)
225 lb (102 kg)
- USA Today High School All-American (2017)
- 2017 min Georgia football
- 2018 SEC The All-Freshman Team
- SEC Freshman of the Week (November 19, 2018)