Brock lesnar is a great champion in the world. He is a good wrestler in wwe history. He is a talented guy. Today we will discuss about Brock Lesnar: Introduction| Early life| Achievements| Personal life
Brock Lesnar: Introduction| Early life| Achievements| Personal life
- Brock Edward Lesnar (born July 12, 1977) is an American professional wrestler, mixed martial artist, and former professional football player.
- Currently he has been signed into WWE, where he performs on Raw brand and is the current Universal Champion during his second reign.
- After his successful amateur wrestling career at Bismarck State College and University of Minnesota, Lesnar signed with WWE (then the World Wrestling Federation) in 2000.
- He was assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) to promote his development, where he was three years old.
- OVW Southern Tag Team Champion with Shelton Benjamin After debuting in WWE’s main roster in 2002, five months after debuting at the age of 25, Lesnar won the WWE Championship.
- He was also the 2002 King of the Ring and the 2003 Royal Rumble Winner.
- Following his match with Goldberg in WrestleMania XX, Lesnar left the WWE and made his career in the National Football League (NFL).
- He was nominated for a defensive match for Minnesota Vikings, but was cut before the start of the 2004 season.
- In 2005, Lesnar made a comeback in professional wrestling and contracted with New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW), where he made his first match in the IWGP Heavyweight Champion.
- After a contractual dispute with NJPW, he wrestled in the Enoki Genome Federation (IGF) as the IWGP Heavyweight Champion.
- In 2006, Lesnar made his career in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), because he signed with Heroes and in June 2007 won his first fight against Min Sue Kim.
- After that he contracted with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) in October last.
- Lesnar lost in his UFC debut against Mir Mir and then won his second fight against Heath Herring.
- In November 2008, Lesnar defeated Randy Cooper to become the UFC Heavyweight Champion.
- Immediately after successful title defenses in a rematch with Mir, Lesnar was sidelined due to diverticulitis.
- To defeat the Interim UFC Heavyweight Champion Shane Carvin and to become the UFC Heavyweight Champion in the process, he will return to UFC 116 and unite the Heavyweight Championship.
- Lesnar then lost the championship to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121. In 2011, they were once again abandoned due to Diverticulitis and surgery were done.
- Lesnar returned to UFC 141 in December, lost to Alistair Overim and retired immediately from MMA.
- Lesnar was a box office sensation in the UFC, because he participated in some of the best-selling pay-per-view events in UFC history, which included UFC 100 and UFC 116.
- In April 2012, Lesnar returned to professional wrestling, joined the WWE after an eight-year hiatus.
- Two years later, at WrestleMania XXX, Lesnar defeated Undertaker and ended his undefeated streak in WrestleMania.
- He then achieved World Championship champion three times, won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in 2014 and the WWE Universal Championship in 2017 and 2018.
- His first reign as Universal Champion broke the record for the longest WWE title in 504 days since 1988.
- In June 2016, in UFC 199, UFC announced that Lesnar would return to fight in the UFC 200, even though he was still contracted with the WWE.
- Lesnar defeated his opponent, Mark Hunt, through unanimous decisions.
- Brock Edward Lesnar was born on July 12, 1977 in Webster, South Dakota, Stephanie and Richard Lesnar’s son.
- He grew up in his parents’ dairy farm in Webster. She is of German origin. They have two older brothers, Troy and Chad and one younger sister, Brandy.
- At the age of 17, Lesnar joined the Army National Guard, where he was given an office job after working with his red-green color, which he wanted to work with explosives Was considered dangerous.
- After failing in the computer typing test, he lost this job and later worked for a manufacturing company.
- Lesnar attended Webster High School, where he played football and participated in amateur wrestling, securing third place in the state championship in his senior year.
- After this he attended Bismarck State College, where he won the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in his short years.
- Lesnar won the 2000 Senior Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I’s senior year’s Heavyweight Championship before being Stephen Neal’s runner-up in his senior year.
- He completed his amateur career twice with a record of 106-5 in the form of NGCAA All-American, 1998 NGCA Heavyweight Champion, twice as NCAA-American, twice as Big Ten Conference Champion and 2000 NCAA Heavyweight Champion. Overall, in four years of college.
- While making his debut in 2002, he smashed the superstars of different nature, thus making a name for himself immediately.
- After that, no one stopped the ‘animal’ in the ring. He defeated Rock in SummerSlam in 2002 and became the champion and earned a name for himself in the WWE Record Book.
- The wrestler was honored with the success of the Royal Rumble, and he also won the title of ‘King of the Ring’.
- After their initial explosion in WWE, fighter went out of WWE, and searched Japan Pro Wrestling and UFC, although recently returned to WWE.
- Success at the highest level also increased the total assets of Brock Lesnar into millions.
- During his latest tenure in WWE, Superstar beat CM Punk at SummerSlam in 2013 and then broke the Undertaker record of not being in wrestling frenzy.
- Cena proved to be the most fanatic in this field, although he defeated them to become WWE Champion in 2014. What a great achievement!
- In year 2015, Brock Lesnar announced that he would be included in the UFC 200 again to get out of the dreaded Mark Hunt.
- With that high profile fight, Lesnar won about $ 3,000,000 in cash, such a startling amount that you would not like to believe.
- Brock’s WWE contract pays him $ 6,000,000 behind Cena and The Rock.
- Brock Lesnar is a real family boy who pays attention to his family at all costs.
- Contrary to some other WWE stars, who have loved the idea of being pregnant while living in a relationship, Lesnar liked the family above all other temptations.
- He married American model and actress Reynold in 2006.
- Since then, the relationship between the two has been at the top notch, both have compassion and love for each other.
- The reason behind this perfect bond is that Rena Greek has also participated in the wrestling ring, therefore understands the needs of a wrestler and acts accordingly.
- Now with four adorable children, Brock Lesnar is enjoying life completely.
- With three boys, Brock Lesnar has a lovely daughter, Mena Lin Lesnar. She has celebrated her 14 birthday recently and has a strong bond with her father.
- With Brocklaysner, being loyal to his family is truly polite for him. Wrestling world appreciates their commitment and loves them very much for their manners.
|Born||July 12, 1977
Webster, South Dakota, U.S.
|Occupation||Professional wrestler, mixed martial artist, American football player|
|Years active||2000–2007; 2012–present
2007–2011; 2016 (MMA)
Professional wrestling career
|Residence||Maryfield, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|Ring name(s)||Brock Lesnar|
|Billed height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Billed weight||286 lb (130 kg)|
|Billed from||Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Trained by||Brad Rheingans
Nightmare Danny Davis
|Mixed martial arts career|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||265 lb (120 kg; 18 st 13 lb)|
|Reach||81 in (206 cm)|
|Fighting out of||Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada|
MMA: Greg Nelson, Erik Paulson
Boxing: Peter Welch
Jiu-Jitsu: Rodrigo Medeiros
|Rank||Blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu under Rodrigo “Comprido” Medeiros|
|Wrestling||NCAA Division IWrestling|
|Mixed martial arts record|
|Mixed martial arts record from Sherdog|
|Professional football career
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||281 lb (127 kg)|
|High school:||Webster, South Dakota|
You can also read. https://sportsjone.com/goldbergs-big-statement-about-wwe-return/