BMW is a sports car. It is very costly car in the world. It looks very pretty and beautiful. The word BMW means Bayerische Motoren Werke. Today we will discuss about the most beautiful BMW Sports Car- Company History| The production
BMW Sports Car- Company History| The production
Lets start for the discussion of BMW
- Is a German company producing automobile, motorcycles and engines.
- Founded in 1916, this company is known for its performance and luxury vehicles.
- It is a manufacturer and proprietary company of the MINI (Mini) brand and Rolls Royce is also the parent company of motor cars.
- After World War I, BMW was forced to stop production of aircraft (engines) under the terms of the Versailles Cuban Treaty.
-  As a result of the restriction of the treaty lifted, the company first became the first motorcycle in 1923 and  then in 1928-29, it started producing automobiles.   
- The blue and white circular BMW logo or circle was portrayed as BMW’s aircraft propeller, which symbolically marked the white blade biting the blue sky –
- This interpretation was described by BMW Twelve years after the formation of the circle adopted in 1929 under the Vantage.
-   This symbol was developed by BMW with the circular logos of that rump motor company, from which the BMW company grew.
- Together with the blue and white colors of the flag of Bavaria
- BMW’s first important aircraft engine was the 1918 BMW IIIa inline-six liquid-cooled engine, which was liked for its performance at higher altitudes. [Please add citation]
- The Germans again in the 1930s Along with the weapon, the company again started building the aircraft engine for the Luftwaffe.
- Among its successful WWII engine designs were the BMW 132 and BMW 801 air-cooled radial engines and the promoter BMW 003 axial-flow turbojet, which used to be the small jet-power of the era of 1944-45
- Chief designer Chris Bangal, who has been working for nearly seventeen years, has announced his departure from BMW. Adrian van Houdong, the right arm of the Bangalore, took his place.
- Bangalee is known for his famous (or notorious) form, for his original design, such as the 2002 7-Series and the 2002 Z4.
- In July 2007, Husqvarna was bought by BMW for allegedly 93 million Euros.
- BMW Motorrad plans to continue Huskvara motorcycles as a separate venture.
- In 2006, the world’s total production of four wheels was 1,366,838, which was produced in five countries. 
- Country Make Cars (2006) models
- German BMW 905.057 Other
- UK Mini 187.454 All Mini
- Rolls Royce 67 All Rolls Royce
- Austria BMW 114.306 BMW X3
- USA BMW 105.172 BMW X5, X6
- South Africa BMW 54.782 BMW 3-Series
A total of 1.366.838
- Words such as Beemer, Beamer, Bimmer, and Bee-em   of the English language are used in various forms for BMW cars, motorcycles.  
- In the US, experts are of the opinion that Beemer should be used only for BMW motorcycles and Bimmer used to refer only to BMW cars;   
- In such a way that ” True Writers “ (” true aficionado “) and” identical “  (” uninitiated “) should be avoided.
- Canadians like the Globe and Mail Bimmer, and Beemer is called “yuppie abomination”, while the Tacoma News Tribune says that the difference is “Auto Dumbles”  (“auto snobs” ).
- “The wrong way to use BMW is the risk of annoying those wanting.”    An editor of Business Week is satisfied that the issue resolved in favor of Bimmer
- They have come to know about this and find out that Google’s search is “Beeme r “was 10 times higher than that. 
- By comparison, the motorcycle marque BSA is sometimes referred to Beezer.  
- The initials are BMW [beː ɛm veː] in German.  The names for the model series are “Einser” (“One-er” for 1 series), “Dreier” (for 3 series “Three-er”), “Fünfer” (“Five-er” for 5 series), “Sechser” (“Six-er” for 6 series), “Siebener” (Seven-er for 7 series) .
- These are not really gullible language, but in German it is a common way of reducing these letters and numbers. 
BMW vehicles follow a definite nomenclature; usually 3 or digit numbers later come in 1 or 2. The first number represents the series number. The next two numbers are traditionally represented by engine displacement in cubic centimeters divided by 100.  Similar terminology is used by BMW Motorrad for their motorcycles.
- Arrangement of letters can be used in combination and which is as follows:
A = automatic transmission
C = coupe
c = cabriolet
d = diesel †
e = eta (efficient economy, from the Greek letter ‘η’)
g = compressed natural gas / CNG
h = hydrogen
i = fuel-injected
L = long wheelbase
s = sports ††
sDrive = Rear Wheel Drive
T = touring (wagon / estate)
T = hatchback
x / x drive = bmw x drive all wheel drive
- † Historical nomenclature is shown with “td”, which means “turbo diesel”, it is not a rear-facing diesel (hatchback) or touring model (524td, 525td).
- †† Generally sport seats, spoiler, aerodynamic body kit, upgraded wheels etc. were combined.
- For example, BMW 760Li is a fuel-injected 7 series, it has long wheel bays and has a scope of displacement of 6.0 liters of fuel.
|ARAI Mileage||16.13 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1998|
|Max Power ([email protected])||[email protected]|
|Max Torque ([email protected])||[email protected]|
- BMW has been assembled here since the Preetter Montiers Plant was opened in South Africa from 1970 in Rostolia near Pretoria.
- In 1973, BMW acquired the company, which was known as South Africa BMW South Africa and was established as the first wholly-owned subsidiary outside Germany.
- Three unique models that BMW Motorsport prepared for the South Africa market are: BMW 333i in which BMW 6-cylinder 3.2 liter engine was added; BMW 325is made Alpina more powerful than the 2.7 liter engine; And the E23 M745i in which the BMW M1 engine was used.
- Since 1997, BMW South Africa has produced vehicles from left-wing vehicles for export in Taiwan, United States and Iran to South America.
- Vehicles with VIN numbers starting with BMW’s ‘NC0’ were built in South Africa.
- BMW established a subsidiary sales center in Gurgaon (NCR) in 2006 and in early 2007, the work of combining plant started with the cutting-edge technology for BMW 3 and 5 series in Chennai.
- In January 2006, the construction of the plant was started with the initial investment of more than one billion in Indian rupees.
- The plant began to work fully in the first quarter of 2007 and there are various types of BMW 3 Series and BMW 5 Series.
- In May 2004, BMW opened a factory with a joint venture with Brilliance China Automotive in Shenyang, Northeast China.
-  Factory is expected to produce 30,000 units of 3 and 5 series annually. BMW has planned to open another factory in China, where Series 1 will be produced. 
- In October 2008, BMW Group Canada was included among the top Canadian top employers by BMW Group Canada, Mediacorp Canada Inc., which was announced by Toronto Star Newspaper. 
- BMW X3 (Magna Steyr, who is a Canadian subsidiary of a Canadian company in Graz, Austria), is licensed under a BMW license.
|Traded as||FWB: BMW|
|Founded||7 March 1916|
Franz Josef Popp
|Oliver Zipse, Chairman of the Board of Management
Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
|2,564,025 vehicles (2019)|
|Revenue||€104.210 billion (2019)|
|€7.412 billion (2019)|
|€5.022 billion (2019)|
|Total assets||€228.034 billion (2019)|
|Total equity||€59.907 billion (2019)|
|Owners||Stefan Quandt (29%)
Public float (50%)
Number of employees
Best BMW Engine
- S65 V8 – E92 M3 GTS – 450hp. …
- M57D30 Inline 6cyl diesel – E46 330d – 184hp. …
- M10 Inline 4cyl – 2002 turbo – 170hp. …
- S62B50 V8 – Z8 – 400hp. …
- M88 DOHC Inline 6cyl – E26 M1 – 277hp. …
- S14 Inline 4cyl – E30 M3 Evo III – 238hp. …
- S54B32HP DOHC inline 6cyl – E46 M3 CSL – 360hp. …
- S70/3 V12 – McLaren F1 – 627hp.
I hope you should like the article. Read our latest articles