Manu bhaker is a great Indian woman who has won the gold for India. It is the first time for an Indian woman to win gold at olympics. Let’s discuss about Youth Olympics / Manu Bhaker won gold, became the first Indian woman shooter to win gold at the Olympic level
Youth Olympics / Manu Bhaker won gold, became the first Indian woman shooter to win gold at the Olympic level
- Indian shooter this sixth gold medal this year
- First World Shooter to Become World Champion
- Manu was also the flag bearer of Indian team in this tournament
- India’s great performance in the Youth Olympics is in progress.
- After getting the first gold medal for India’s Jeremy Lalirinunga of 15 years on Tuesday, Manu Bhaker won a yellow medal in women’s 10 meter air pistol.
- Manu is India’s first female shooter to win gold at the Olympic level. Before that, in the senior or junior category, India never won any gold medal.
- This is India’s first gold medal in the history of Youth Olympics. In this tournament of India, there are now five medals, including two gold and three silver.
- He is third in the medal table.
Six months later, the second gold
- Manu Bhaker scored 236.5 in the final and remained in first place.
- He was also at the top with a score of 576 in the qualifying round.
- The 16-year-old shooter was successful in winning the gold medal in the Commonwealth Games in Australia’s Gold Coast in April.
- However, in Jakarta Asian Games, they missed the medal.
- Manu has also won gold medal in the private and team event of 10 meter air pistol in ISSF World Cup this year.
- In the women’s 10 meter air pistol, Iaina Eina of Russia won 235.9 points, Silver and Georgia’s Nino Khusseerbirdz won the bronze with 214.6 points.
Manu Bhaker’s gold medal this year
- 1- Gold medal in individual and team events in ISSF World Championship in Guadalajara, Mexico from 1st to 12th March.
- Two gold medals in different categories in the ISSF Junior World Cup held in Sydney, Australia in March – 2.
- In the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in April-April, the country got gold in the 10 meter air pistol. Gold medal in Youth Olympics in October
India’s hat-trick of winning the men’s hockey team
- At the same time, Indian men’s hockey team defeated Kenya 7-1.
- This is the third consecutive victory for the Indian team.
- In the victory of India, Sudeep Charmako (5th and 10th), Rabichandra Moirangatham (5th and 11th), Vivek Sagar Prasad (8th), Sanjay (14th) and Rahul Kumar Rajbhar (17th minute) scored goals. Kenya made the only goal in the seventh minute by Olanda Oma.
- India’s next match will be on Thursday from Australia.
You can also visit https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_Bhaker
Manu Bhaker Education
Manu Bhaker is a student of 11th Medical stream in Senior Secondary School of Guria village of Jhajjar. And they want to become a doctor. Manu Bho will also dream of becoming a doctor with his talent one day.
Manu Bhaker’s career
- Manu Bhakra started his shooting career just two years ago and has won gold medal in both these two years and has glorified India and all of us.
- Manu was fond of sports since childhood. He first kept stepping in the sports world from boxing, at that time his age was 6 years old. Because of injury to the eye in boxing, the mother had refused to do boxing because of which Manu had to leave boxing but due to the passion for the game, the relationship with the game did not break. After that he also played cricket, kabaddi, skating and karate.
- After skating, they increased their interest in swimming. Then Lawn Tennis started playing after a few days of swimming.
- But one day Manu was walking in the shooting range with his father, when suddenly his father asked him to shoot and Manu Bhak did a very good shot at the very first time. From then on, Manu bought the interest in shooting of Bhake and took training in shooting at the school, and after that, national coach Yashpal Rana gave training for shooting Manu Bhaker.
- Manu Bhakra started shooting at his school in 2016. The Senior Secondary School in Goria village of Jhajjar is the only shooting range and it is located 25 km from Manu Bhakra’s house, where 5 hours daily training is given.
- Now you can imagine how much Manu Bhat has done in such a short time and today a national champion has become.
Manu Bhaker’s achievements
- Manu Bhaker has left the state level champion in skating.
- She have won medals in athletics
- She have won national medal in karate
- TangTta has won the national gold medal
- Syed Wajid Ali in Delhi has won gold medals in the competition.
- Manu Bhakra is known for breaking the record.
- In December 2017, Manu Bhek had won 10m air pistol competition by breaking the record of Heena Sidhu in National Shooting Competition held in Thiruvananthapuram. In this tournament, there were 15 medals in which 9 medals were gold.
- ISSF won the first gold medal in World Cup.
- The biggest hand of children is their father’s hand. Manu Bhekar’s father says that Manu does what he wants, his hard work and passion, to help him succeed.
- Manu Bhaker was never forced to study because he himself had completed his school time.
- Manu used to understand the value of time very well because he was successful at such a young age.
- And will continue to work harder and harder.
- Manu Bhaker has emerged as an inspiration for every single girl and woman in India, how can you succeed in less time, should be passion, desire, hard work and passion to do something inside you.
You can also read https://sportsjone.com/goldbergs-big-statement-about-wwe-return/