Romario de Souza Faría (born January 29, 1966), known as Romario. He is a Brazilian politician, who had gained worldwide fame as a professional footballer. Today we will discuss about Romario: Footballer| Goals| Age| Wife| Stats| Barcelona
Romario: Footballer| Goals| Age| Wife| Stats| Barcelona
A proficient striker, known for his clinical finishing, is considered one of the greatest players of all time. Romario acted for the Brazilian success of the 1994 FIFA World Cup, receiving the FIFA Golden Ball as a tournament player. In the same year he was elected FIFA World Player of the Year. He came fifth in the FIFA Player of the Century Internet Pole in 1999, was elected to the FIFA World Cup Dream Team in 2002, and in FIFA 100 he is the world’s greatest living player.
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|1981–1985||Vasco da Gama|
|1985–1988||Vasco da Gama||47||(17)|
|1997||→ Flamengo (loan)||4||(3)|
|2000–2002||Vasco da Gama||46||(41)|
|2003||→ Al Sadd (loan)||3||(0)|
|2005–2006||Vasco da Gama||31||(22)|
|2007||Vasco da Gama||6||(3)|
|2007–2008||Vasco da Gama|
Vasco da Gama (1985–1988)
PSV Eindhoven (1988–1993)
Vasco da Gama (2000–2002)
Al Sadd (2003, loan)
Vasco da Gama (2005–2006)
Miami FC (2006)
Adelaide United (2006)
Vasco da Gama (2007)
Club football: 448 matches, 309 goals
National team: 70 matches, 55 goals
- After his spell in PSV Eindhoven, Romario made a switch for the Spanish football powerhouse FC Barcelona in 1993.
- Despite all the big names in the club, he managed to become an integral part of the team.
- The team of dreams “was an essential goal scorer during his period at the Romario Club.
- He managed to score 46 goals in 34 appearances and helped Barcelona win the league.
- Two years later, Romario and the club separated.
Goal, along with Kanami, unveiled a host of world’s greatest football players. The final player in the series is Romario.
- Born and raised in the suburbs of Rio de Janeiro, the people of Brazil did nothing at the beginning.
- After starting his career with the Vipul Mantra in Vasco da Gama in Brazil, PSV Eindhoven in the Netherlands, Romeo led Spain to join the powerful Barcelona.
- He could score 30 startling goals for the Catalan club in 1993-94 and could have hit nearly 1,000 during his stunning career.
- Five of them reached the United States in 1994, who fired Brazil for the World Cup title, took the golden ball as the best player of the competition.
- And later that year he will officially be recognized as the greatest on the planet – the first Brazilian to be named World Player of the Year.
- The great Johan Cruff labeled the little guy “the greatest player I have coached”.
- While former French international Thierry Henry insisted on Romario, he would regain the center-front position.
- His glowing career was recognized throughout the world because he nominated twice in the top two players in world football.
- And now you can play Pro Evolution Soccer in the form of Romario in 2018 – as one of the many real-life legends available to play in the game.
The age of Romario is 53 years.
Romario married Isabell Bittoncourt in 2002. This couple has two children – Romrinoho and Isabellinha Faria.
Achievements of Romario
- Romario won a lot of awards throughout his career, and the most famous award was the Player FIFA World Player of the Year-Silver Award in 1994.
- Romario is one of the greatest strikers who have ever played and is among his many achievements; His performance in the 1994 World Cup in USA was the biggest of no doubt.
- He scored 5 goals in the tournament and led Brazil to an unprecedented 4th World Cup title
You can also read https://sportsjone.com/intertoys-folder-amsterdam-speelgoed-lego/