Kobe Bryant (born August 23, 1978), often referred to as Kobe, is a former American professional basketball player. He played his entire 20-year career with the National Basketball Association (NBA) Los Angeles Lakers. Today we will discuss about Kobe Bryant: Net Worth| Stats| Draft| Family| Height & Weight
Kobe Bryant: Net Worth| Stats| Draft| Family| Height & Weight
He entered the NBA directly from high school and won five NBA championships. Bryant is a 18-time all-star, 15-time member of the All-NBA team and a 12-time member of the All-Defensive Team. He led the NBA in scoring during the two seasons and finished fourth in the league’s all-time regular season scoring and the fourth in the All-Time Postson scoring list. They are widely considered to be one of the greatest basketball players of all time. Bryant played at least 20 in the history of NBA.
The net worth of Kobe Bryant is $500 million
Bryant is considered one of the best NBA players of all time, who has won many awards and trophies during his career, and it is one of the richest athletes of all time.
In 2019, Kobe Bryant’s total assets are estimated to be $ 500 million
Kobe was born on August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia.
- They have two siblings, both are older than them, and their father, who is a former NBA player.
- Bryant started playing basketball when he was only 3 years old, and his favorite team was getting bigger, you guessed, The Lakers.
- Bryant’s grandfather would send him NBA game videos in the NBA. Kobe used to study these games religiously.
- After Bryant’s father retired from playing basketball, his family moved back to the United States.
- Kobe played for the lower marionian high school versity basketball team in his new year, and got accredited throughout the US for an incredible season.
Bryant finished his high school career as the leading scorer of South-east Pennsylvania at 2,883 points and received many awards for his performance, including NamSmith’s High School Player of the Year.
In 1996, Bryant was selected as a draft pickup by Charlotte Hornets.
However, there was a trade negotiation, resulting in Bryant signing a contract with the LA Lakers. Since she was only 17 years old at that time, her parents had to co-sign the contract.
Bryant has made 18-time All-Star, a 15-time member of the All-NBA team, and 12-time member of the All-Defensive Team.
He led the NBA in scoring during two seasons, and in the 3-best all-time regular season scoring players and 4-all-time postman scoring list.
And he also makes his name record for the most season played with a team for a full career.
By 2019, Kobe Bryant’s total assets are $ 500 million.
Best highlights from Kobe Bryant’s career
- NBA All-Rookie Team (1997)
- Sportsman of the Year, BET Awards (2002, 2003, 2008)
- NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
- NBA All-Star (18 Time Winner)
- 5 Time NBA Champion (2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)
- ESPY Icon Award (2016)
Favorite Kobe Bryant Quotes
“Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” – Kobe Bryant
“There’s been a lot of talk of me being a one-man show but that’s simply not the case. We win games when I score 40 points and we’ve won when I score 10.” – Kobe Bryant
“I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant.” – Kobe Bryant
“These young guys are playing checkers. I’m out there playing chess.” – Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant Instagram
The 1996 NBA Draft is the best NBA draft so far.
- If you are making scores at home: In 1996, that draft class had a glitter of talent that included Hall of Fameer, Alan Iverson and future Hall of Fame Kobe Bryant.
- To add more context: The 1996 NBA Draft is widely considered to be one of the deepest and most talented NBA drafts in history,
- One-third of the first round picks later became NBA All-Stars.
- The draft class produced three players, who won the NBA MVP award in Kobe Bryant, Alan Everson and Steve Nash. In addition, seven other drafted players became an unpublished all-star in Sharif Abdur-Rahim, Ray Allen, Ilydrausnas Ilgossus, Stephen Marbury, Germain O’Neil, Pijo Stojakini and Antoine Walker and Ben Wallace.
- Eight players of this draft were given the name of at least one All-NBA team, which was the highest in any draft.
- Draft Class also produced three players, who were nominated in the defensive first team of the NBA: Bryant, Marcus Kambi, and Wallace.
- KB won the Defensive Player of the Year award in 2007, while Wallace earned the same award in 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2006. Finally, NBFC Champion Derek Fisher, 5-times, was also included in the draft.
- “Kobe was the last to finish, but you are starting to see most people end up with the Hall of Fame career,” Shraif Abdur-Rahim told me on Scoop B Radio.
- Abdur Rahim had a good career with 18 points and 7 rebounds in the 12 NBA Season.
- Drafted with the third pick in the 1996 NBA Draft by the then Vancouver Grizzlies, Abdur Rahim All NBA was Rookie First Timer.
- Abdur Rahim was ready for Grizzlies, Atlanta Hawks, Portland Trail Blazers and Sacramento Kings during his 12 year NBA career.
- His best statistical season came during the 1998-99 season lockout, where he posted 23 points, 7.5 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.4 styles and 1 block per game.
- The 2003 NBA Draft Class was also effective. LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony and Chris Bosh gave it the title.
- Worth noting: In that draft, fifteen players were involved, which were combined for twenty six championships.
- Four out of the top five are NBA All-Stars and Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, and LeBron James’s Olympic Gold Medalist.
While the was96 draft class was electrifying, therefore the 1984 draft class was.
The classes were mainly included such as: Michael Jordan, Charles Barclay, Hakim Olajuwon and John Stockton.
Abdur-Rahim admits that there is a lot of talent in ’84 and ’03.
But is he a favorite of him?
“I think ranking ranks is sometimes very difficult,” he said. “But I think because I was in the 1996 draft, I rank it best.”
Wife, and Kids
Kobe Bryant married her better half Vanessa Lane Bryant in 2001.
She met him when he was a high school student and after 6 months of the moment when he started dating, he proposed a proposal in front of him. Later, he married Bryant’s parents in St. Edward the Confession Catholic Church, California.
Their union has so far happened to three adorable children; Natalia Dimante Bryant (born January 19, 2003), Gianna Maria-Onor Bryant (born 1 May 2006) and Bianca Bella Bryant (born December 5, 2016).
As mentioned above, Kobe Bryant is the son of former NBA player basketball coach Joe Bryant, famous as Jellybean.
His father was the reason that Kobe became so passionate about the sport of basketball, and thanks to his genes, he was able to perform very well on this.
During his playing days, Joey played for teams like Philadelphia 76ers, San Diego Clippers and Houston Rockets before going abroad.
He is now the coach of WNBA teams like Las Vegas Racers, Boston
Height & Weight
The height of Kobe Bryant is 6 feet 5 inches (195.5 cm)
The weight of Kobe Bryant is 212 lbs (96 kg).