Rafael Nadal is a Spanish professional tennis player who is currently Men are number two in the world in number 2. Tennis Professionals (ATP) single tennis. Today we will discuss about Rafael Nadal: News| Stats| Bio| Age| Net worth| Height & More
Rafael Nadal: News| Stats| Bio| Age| Net worth| Height & More
|Full name||Rafael Nadal Parera|
|Residence||Manacor, Balearic Islands, Spain|
|Born||3 June 1986|
Manacor, Balearic Islands, Spain
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Plays||Left-handed (two-handed backhand), born right-handed|
|Coach||Toni Nadal (2005–)|
Carlos Moyá (2016–)
|Career record||956–196 (83.0% in ATP Tour; 1st in the Open Era and Grand Slam main draw matches, and in Davis Cup)|
|Career titles||82 (4th in the Open Era)|
|Highest ranking||No. 1 (18 August 2008)|
|Current ranking||No. 2 (5 November 2018)|
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|Australian Open||W (2009)|
|French Open||W (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019)|
|Wimbledon||W (2008, 2010)|
|US Open||W (2010, 2013, 2017)|
|Tour Finals||F (2010, 2013)|
|Olympic Games||W (2008)|
|Career record||132–73 (64.4% in ATP World Tour and Grand Slam main draw matches, and in Davis Cup)|
|Highest ranking||No. 26 (8 August 2005)|
|Grand Slam Doubles results|
|Australian Open||3R (2004, 2005)|
|US Open||SF (2004)|
|Other doubles tournaments|
|Olympic Games||W (2016)|
|Davis Cup||W (2004, 2008, 2009, 2011)|
Djokovic, Nadal, Federer Titan Grip on Top
Big Three Continues to Regulate “Big Titles”
Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal, returning to their best tennis, highlighting the second quarter of the 2019 season on the ATP Tour, making more history with Roger Federer.
- Djokovic won his fifth Wimbledon title on Sunday for a record second consecutive fortnight, in which he lost to Roger Federer 13-12
- And lost in the first fifth set in Wimbledon singles history.
- Nadal made it to the semifinals on SW19 (L. to Federer), but Spaniard, in spite of the slow start on the surface in general, did not rule out the main European clay-court swing.
- Nadal did not win his first title of the season until May 19, since 2004, it is the longest title, when he won his first tour-level title.
- But Spaniard made it for missed opportunities, defeating Djokovic for the title of BNL D’Italia internally in Rome for his record-setting 34th ATP Masters 1000 title and then ran away.
- With his 12th Roland Garros title against Dominic Thimm.
- Nadal had to withdraw from his BNP Paribas Open semifinal against Roger Federer in March (knee) and missed the Miami Open due to Ito at the end of the month.
- “Too many issues in the last 18 months. Therefore, it makes a very special few weeks, “Nadal said after winning in Paris.
- Djokovic also had a low-novaak like Finnish in the first quarter of the season, failing to reach the quarterfinals at the March Masters event.
- But the Serbian returned well, won the Matua Madrid Open title (D. Sitciss) for their 33rd Masters 1000 title.
- Before finishing his 16th Grand Slam title at Djokovic All England Club, Rome’s final and Roland Garros reached the semi-finals.
- In the second quarter, Italy’s Fabio Fognini entered the top 10
- And won his first Masters 1000 title in the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters; Russian Karen Khachanov and Daniel Medvedev also joined the elite group for the first time; And four players won their first tour-level title
Chilean Cristian Garin (Houston, Munich), France’s Adrian Mannerino (‘s-Hertogenbosch), Lorenzo Tsongo (Antalya) of Italy and American Taylor Fritz, who made 2018 Next Gen ATP The last
|Full name||Rafael Nadal Parera|
|Calendar prize money||$7,027,843|
|Season record||37–6 (86.0%)|
|Current ranking||No. 2|
|Ranking change from previous year|
|Injuries||Thigh injury (early January)|
Knee injury (following Indian Wells Masters)
The age of Rafael Nadal is 33 years
He has been named Global Ambassador for the automobile giants, Kia Motors. South Korea’s second largest automobile manufacturer is sponsoring it since 2006.
- Apart from this, the American clothing and footwear company also sponsors Nike, Nadal. Spanish biscuit and bakery maker, Qualey also made him his international ambassador in 2010.
- As part of the endorsement deal, Nadal played a luxury watch from Richard Mill. Other support partners are Emporio Armani, Babolot, Telefilica, Banco Sabdell, Tommy Hilfiger and others.
- With a huge net worth of US $ 160 million, which includes their magnificent car collection and a magnificent house in Spain’s Mallorca.
- They also have expensive villas in Porto Cristo, Spain
- Rafael is the third-highest-earning male tennis player after his rival, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer.
According to Forbes, Nadal’s total income in 2017 is US $ 31.5 million. As a result, he has found himself in the list of the highest-paid athletes of 2017.
In 2017, Nadal staked his claim on six titles and a large amount of US $ 15,864,000 prize money. Their 2017 salary was USD 5.5 million. On the other hand, their income was their different endorsement 26 million US dollars
The Rafa Nadal Foundation was founded in 2008 to help Nadal and his family to provide socially deprived youth who take the risk of the boycott by the society.
The projects started by the Foundation include the Rafa Nadal Foundation Center in Spain. Spaniard has also advanced globally with Anantapur Education Center in India.
World number 2 has also started various scholarships to help the socially deprived youth
|Source of wealth||Tennis|
|Company||His7ory Sports Management|
Height & More
The height of Rafael Nadal is 1.85 m.
The weight of Rafael Nadal is 85 kg.
you can also read https://sportsjone.com/roland-garros-2019-2018-full-details/