Andre Dwayne Russell (born 29 April 1988) is a Jamaican cricketer. Russell plays internationally for the West Indies and as an allrounder in the West Indies domestic cricket in Jamaica. He primarily bat in the middle order for the West Indies. Today we will discuss about Andre Russell: Biography| News| IPL Stats| Wife| Hairstyle| Age
Andre Russell: Biography| News| IPL Stats| Wife| Hairstyle| Age
Widely regarded as one of the cricket’s most powerful strikers, Russell scored a century in the 2018 Caribbean Premier League against Trinbago Knight Riders in 40 balls (6 fours and 13 sixes). He also took a hat-trick in the same match. Thus, he made a hundred and century in a match, becoming the only player after Denly.
|Full name||Andre Dwayne Russell|
|Born||29 April 1988|
|Nickname||Dre Russ and muscle Russell|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
|Bowling||Right arm fast|
|ODI debut (cap 156)||11 March 2011 v Ireland|
|Last ODI||22 July 2018 v Bangladesh|
|T20I debut (cap 46)||21 April 2011 v Pakistan|
|Last T20I||5 August 2018 v Bangladesh|
|Domestic team information|
|2012||Khulna Royal Bengals|
|2014–present||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|2016, 2018||Islamabad United|
|2016, 2019||Dhaka Dynamites|
Russell plays well innings against RCB..
- Kolkata Knight Riders, seen on special occasions at the death of Andre Russell, despite winning against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Friday, the team went out to chase 206 runs at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore.
- Thanks to the half century of AB de Villiers (63), RCB made every effort to win its first win of the season, but in the last three overs Russell’s jaw-dropping power KKR won the match. Five ball balances.
- For the most part, the RCB was in control of the match. Defending the goal of more than 200, he kept Kolkata on the ropes, when Captain Dinesh Karthik put the likes of Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa and Chris Lynn out of the team.
- Earlier, Lt. Kartik had survived the LBW review, but Yuvraj Singh was caught by Navdeep Saini at the crease.
- However, KKR was always in the game until Russell was in the middle.
- A quick look at the numbers seems to be more effective than Russell’s RCB bowling attack.
- When he went to bat, KKR needed 68 out of 26. When Kartik left, KKR needed 54 out of 18 Still he does not panic.
- In the 18th over a beamer no-ball of Mohammad Siraj was smoked for sixes and the bowler got out of attack for another high full toss. Marcus Stonis threw the remaining balls
- Before Russell dismissed Tim Southey, the Australian team went ahead to hit two more sixes – an experienced campaigner – for four sixes and a four.
- KKR now needed 1 run from the last over and a match that had ended two overs earlier, ended in 19.1 overs, with the rest of the Kohli and RCB shocked.
- Worse was the fact that in order to bat first, RCB managed to score a huge score of 205/6 in 20 overs thanks to Kohli and De Villiers and eventually came to the party for the domestic team.
- Kohli scored 84 runs for the home team, while De Villiers, playing 63 off the last over, ensured that his bowlers had something to do with good batting.
- Parthiv got down to bat with Patel, Kohli looked aggressive from the start, Patel was still doing the same thing.
- Both of them added 64 runs for the first wicket, when the body was trapped in front of the stump.
- After this Kohli got involved with the de Villiers and both of them carried the KKR bowling attack on the sword with a 108-run partnership, which ended in the 18th over when Kuldeep Yadav was caught by him.
- The KKR bowlers tried to restrict most of the part, but the batsman’s favorable pitch meant that RCB had no problem finding boundaries on a regular basis.
- De Villiers flew immediately after, but a cameo of Stoneyce carried the home team over 200 runs.
During the 2012 IPL auction, Andre Russell was bought by Delhi Daredevils (now Delhi Capitol) and later was selected by the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the 2014 IPL auction.
- He is an integral part of the KKR since then and is known for taking wicket in the death overs, while his hitting skills helped KKR win the match in crunch situations.
- In 53 matches, he has scored 1049 runs at an average of 29.97 with a strike rate of 185.93 and his highest individual score in the IPL is 88 runs.
- In the bowling department, they have an average of 27.18 and 49 wickets at an economy rate of 8.76.
Batting & Fielding Performance
|HS||2 v SL||92* v IND||49 v ENG||47 v BAN||88* v CSK|
|BEST||1/73 v SL||4/35 v IND||4/49 v ENG||2/10 v BAN||4/20 v KXIP|
Mother name: Sandra Davis (teacher)
Father name: Michael Russell
Brother name: Not known
And sister name: Not known
Marital status: Married
Favorite bowler and batsman: Not known
Girlfriends name: Jassym Lora (model)
Wife: Jassym Lora (model)
Finally, users can get this site more cricketer profiles of the game world. We expected you to get great information about cricketer Andre Russell Allrounder details.
Russell has done a new hairstyle, which is very much like young people. When he used to talk to ESP in Dubai, he was withdrawn, where he was united for ISL in PSL or Pakistan Super League. Black and brown mixed hair of the head.
The age of Andre Russell is 30 years old.