Kansas City has won its second Super Bowl in the last four seasons. Patrick Mahomes and company came back from a 10-point deficit to earn a historic win in SB LVII. Today we will discuss about Super Bowl: Best commercials 2023| Commercials 2023 list.
What was the best Super Bowl commercial in 2023?
The best Bowl commercial in 2023 are as following:
- Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul for PopCorners
- Alicia Silverstone for Rakuten
- Ozzy Osbourne, Paul Stanley, Joan Jett, Billy Idol, Gary Clark Jr. for Workday
- John Travolta, Donald Faison and Zach Braff for T-Mobile
- Diddy with Kelis, Montell Jordan, Donna Lewis, Haddaway and Ylvis for Uber One
- Steve Martin and Ben Stiller for Pepsi Zero
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck for Dunkin’
- Sarah McLachlan for Busch Light
- Jack Harlow, Missy Elliott and Elton John for Doritos
- Meghan Trainor for Pringles
Who Won Best Bowl Commercial?
The Farmer’s Dog was rated the top Bowl commercial by the USA Today Ad Meter.
What is the Super Bowl Commercials 2023 list?
- The Farmer’s Dog – Forever – 6.56.
- NFL – Run With It – 6.38.
- Amazon – Saving Sawyer – 6.35.
- Dunkin’ – Dunkin’ ‘Drive Thru’ starring Ben – 6.34.
- PopCorners – Breaking Good – 6.26.
- Bud Light – Bud Light Hold – 6.04.
- T-Mobile – Neighborly – 5.99.
- He Gets Us – Be Childlike – 5.97.
What Happened to Super Bowl?
It’s commercials cost between $6 million and $7 million for a 30-second slot. The game aired on Fox, a unit of Fox Corporation (NASDAQ: FOX) (NASDAQ: FOXA), a company that could see a windfall in advertising dollars from the big game.
Does Super Bowl is the only event on television?
It is the only event on television where people actually look forward to commercials. This is when companies really deliver the highest quality ads. Some that pull at the heartstrings, some that provide a good laugh and others that are downright solid.
Was The Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial 2023?
For the record, the Clydesdales were in Budweiser’s 2023 Super Bowl ad, but it was a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it type appearance.
What is Super Bowl?
The Super Bowl is the annual final playoff game of the National Football League (NFL) to determine the league champion. It has served as the final game of every NFL season since 1966, replacing the NFL Championship Game. From 2022, the game is played on the second Sunday in February. Prior Super Bowls were played on a Sunday in mid-January from 1967 to 1978, in late January from 1979 to 2003, and on the first Sunday in February from 2004 to 2021.
Does Rihanna Get Paid For The Super Bowl?
Rihanna followed in the footsteps of Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars and others by performing at the Super Bowl halftime show, but it might surprise you to learn that she won’t actually get paid for it.
Who made Super Bowl 2023?
It was the 57th Super Bowl and was played on Sunday, February 12, 2023 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona with a kickoff time of 4:30 PM MST (UTC-7). The American Football Conference (AFC) champion Kansas City Chiefs defeated the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Philadelphia Eagles, 38–35.