There are several ways to watch NBA games live without cable. Here are some options:
- NBA League Pass: This is the official streaming service of the NBA, which allows you to watch every game live and on-demand. You can choose to purchase a full season package or a team-specific package.
- Sling TV: This is an affordable streaming service that offers ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV. With these channels, you can watch many NBA games live.
- Hulu Live TV: This service offers access to ESPN, TNT, and many local channels. It also includes a cloud DVR feature, which allows you to record games to watch later.
- YouTube TV: This streaming service offers access to ESPN, TNT, and many local channels. It also includes a cloud DVR feature.
- FuboTV: This streaming service offers access to ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV. It also includes a cloud DVR feature.
- NBA TV: This is the official channel of the NBA, which offers live and on-demand games. You can subscribe directly to NBA TV or get it as part of a streaming package.
Cheapest way to watch nba games
The cheapest way to watch NBA games will depend on several factors, including your location, the teams you want to watch, and the number of games you want to see. However, here are some options to consider:
- NBA League Pass: While this may not be the cheapest option, it is the most comprehensive. You can choose a team-specific package, which is less expensive than the full package, and you can also pay in installments. In addition, NBA League Pass occasionally offers discounts and promotions.
- Sling TV: Sling TV’s Orange package is one of the cheapest options for watching NBA games. It includes ESPN, which broadcasts several games per week. However, it doesn’t include TNT, which also broadcasts many games.
- Hulu Live TV: Hulu Live TV’s package includes ESPN, which broadcasts several NBA games per week. However, it’s more expensive than Sling TV’s Orange package.
- YouTube TV: This service includes ESPN, TNT, and many local channels, making it a good option for watching NBA games. However, it’s more expensive than Sling TV’s Orange package.
- Local broadcast channels: Depending on your location, you may be able to watch some NBA games for free on your local broadcast channels. However, this will depend on your location and the teams that are playing.
It’s important to note that blackout restrictions may apply, which means that some games may not be available in your area. Be sure to check the availability of games in your location before signing up for any service.