Msd is a great Indian batsman. He is a good cricketer. He always believed in hard work. He keeps his mind and eyes always in standing position. He is also a good wicketkeeper.Today we will discuss about Character sketch of MSD: childhood, Achievements, lifestory, personal life.
Character sketch of MSD: childhood, Achievements, lifestory, personal life
- M. S. Dhoni is an Indian cricketer best remembered for leading the Indian ODI team to its second World Cup win in 2011.
- And also made his ODI debut for the national team on December 23, 2004, against Bangladesh and went on to serve as the captain of the Indian ODI team from 2007 to 2016.
- He debuted as a Test player against Sri Lanka on 2nd December 2005, and led the team in Test cricket from 2008 to 2014.
- He is revered as one of the best “finishers” in the limited over format of the game.
- He is also one of the most successful Indian captains and holds a number of records for his captaincy. , the team became the No.1 Test team in 2009 under his captaincy.
- He also led the Indian team to win the 2007 ICC World Twenty20 and the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy.
- Msd is very good player and a talented batsman and his achievements in the IPL format often get overshadowed by his international records, he also helped his team, Chennai Super Kings, win IPL twice in 2010 and 2011.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni was born on July 7, 1981, in Ranchi, Bihar (now in Jharkhand), into a Rajput family originally from Uttarakhand. He has a cute childhood and the father of msd, is retired employee of MECON (a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Steel), where he worked in junior management positions. The mother of msd Devaki Devi is a housewife.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni has one elder brother, Narendra Singh Dhoni, and one elder sister, Jayanti Gupta. He has a one brother and Brother of msd is a politician, while his sister is an English teacher.
Msd is good student and the schooling of msd is attended DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir located at Shyamali in Ranchi, Jharkhand. He was an athletic student, but was more interested in badminton and football initially. He was the goalkeeper of his school football team.
It was a chance that his football coach once sent him to fill in as the wicketkeeper of the cricket team of a local club. He is little to shy and charmed everyone with his performance and secured a permanent spot as the regular wicketkeeper in the Commando cricket club team for three years during 1995-98.
This man has won many of achievements and due to his struggle in cricket, M. S. Dhoni has received 6 Man of the Series awards and 20 Man of the Match awards for his performance in ODIs. He acquires 2 Man of the Match awards in Tests throughout his career.
He has been named the ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2008 and 2009. In every type of condition msd is ready and also made it to the ICC World ODI XI team for 7 consecutive years from 2008 to 2014. And included in the ICC World Test XI team in 2009, 2010 and 2013.
- It was a time when the Indian Cricket Team was simply filled with the city kids.
- It creates many variation and due to excellent infrastructure and good scope for the game in cities, many small town boys would not succeed defeating them in the Ranji Trophy.
- But this man proved it all wrong. And seen a dream, which many feared to see.
- Hailing from a very small town of Ranchi, Dhoni dared to dream and with courage and guts make that dream a reality.He has a great stamina.
- This man is like a moon in the sky and according to his young age, he idolized Sachin Tendulkar who is known as the God of Cricket and Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- He is a hard worker.
- He started his career as a Ticket Collector in Indian Railways. His hard work and never-give-up spirit finally landed him in International Cricket in 2003.
- Becoming a Sensation and Captaincy
- He was not only known for his cricket but was also very popular for his lengthy wavy hair style.
- In fact, it had then become a trend that every boy in the country now wanted to adorn the “Dhoni Hairstyle”.
|Test debut (cap 251)||2 December 2005 v Sri Lanka|
|Last Test||26 December 2014 v Australia|
|ODI debut (cap 158)||23 December 2004 v Bangladesh|
|Last ODI||9 July 2019 v New Zealand|
|ODI shirt no.||7|
|T20I debut (cap 2)||1 December 2006 v South Africa|
|Last T20I||27 February 2019 v Australia|
|T20I shirt no.||7|
|Domestic team information|
|1999–2004||Bihar cricket team|
|2008–2015||Chennai Super Kings (squad no. 7)|
|2016–2017||Rising Pune Supergiant|
|2018–||Chennai Super Kings (squad no. 7)|
- He has a great personality and started making rounds for his cool attitude – something we all most aspire to emulate. We would find him with a smile even in the toughest of games.
- This calm attitude of his landed him as the Captain of the team. And not only made his dream of playing alongside his idol Sachin a reality but had become his captain.
- In 2010, Mahi married Sakshi, his childhood sweetheart.
- Sakhshi was his classmate whilst he was at DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali.
- And she was then studying Hotel Management in Kolkata, and working at The Taj Bengal as a trainee.
- They have known each other all their lives and their families are close friends as well.
- Sakshi’s family is native to Dehradun, Uttarkhand. and it’s known that their family moved back once her father retired from his service.
You can also read. https://sportsjone.com/duke-basketball-schedule-score-stats-record/