Bubba Wallace wears a Black Lives Matter T-shirt before a race on June 10 in Martinsville, Virginia. Today we will discuss about Bubba Wallace: Introduction| Net Worth| Air Force Car| Website
Bubba Wallace: Introduction| Net Worth| Air Force Car| Website
- Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr. is an American professional stock car racing driver. He competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 43 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Richard Petty Motorsports.
- Wallace is famous for being one of the most successful African American drivers in NASCAR history.
Fans were eager to get to know Babba Wallace Networth on social media after the African-American NASCAR star announced his involvement in the car with the Black Lives Matter paint scheme.
According to sportscasting reports, Bubba Wallace has total assets of $ 3.5 million.
Air Force Car
- Bubba Wallace, the driver of Richard Petty Motorsport’s No. 43 car, made a spectacular entry into this year’s race.
- Wallace entered the raceway from 10,000 feet after exiting the C-17 Globemaster III with the Air Force Wing of the Blue Parachute Team.
- Air Force driver Bubba Wallace races to the finish line and experiences the sights, sounds and excitement of NASCAR.
The official website of NASCAR Driver Bubba Wallace is Bubbawallace.com
|Born||Darrell Wallace Jr.
October 8, 1993
|Achievements||Highest finishing African-American in the Daytona 500 (2nd, 2018)
Highest finishing African-American in the Brickyard 400(3rd, 2019)
2017 U.S. Short Track Nationals Super Late Model 100 Winner (inaugural race)
First African-American to win in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series(Martinsville, 2014)
Youngest driver to ever win at Franklin County Speedway (15 in 2008)
|Awards||2010 K&N Pro Series East Rookie of the Year
2008 UARA-StarsRookie of the Year
|NASCAR Cup Series career|
|89 races run over 4 years|
|Car no., team||No. 43 (Richard Petty Motorsports)|
|Best finish||28th (2018, 2019)|
|First race||2017 Axalta presents the Pocono 400(Pocono)|
|Last race||2020 GEICO 500(Talladega)|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|85 races run over 5 years|
|Best finish||7th (2015)|
|First race||2012 Pioneer Hi-Bred 250 (Iowa)|
|Last race||2017 TheHouse.com 300 (Chicagoland)|
|NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Seriescareer|
|48 races run over 5 years|
|Best finish||3rd (2014)|
|First race||2013 NextEra Energy Resources 250(Daytona)|
|Last race||2019 Vankor 350(Texas)|
|First win||2013 Kroger 200(Martinsville)|
|Last win||2017 LTi Printing 200(Michigan)|