Renee Gracie made her race debut as a car racer. She participated in 2013 and 2014. Today we will discuss about Renee Gracie: Introduction| Net Worth| Age| Quit Racing News
Renee Gracie: Introduction| Net Worth| Age| Quit Racing News
- Renee Gracie (born 5 January 1995) is an Australian adult film actress and former female racing driver.
- She was the first woman to participate in the 2013 season of the competition. Gracie holds the record for finishing 100 percent of the race in the 2013 season.
- In 2015, Renee Gracie decided to try her luck with Paul Morris Motosport in the Super Morse Dunlop Series, becoming the first full-time female participant in 14 years.
- She partnered with Swiss driver Simona de Silvestro in the same year as the first female pair in the Bathurst 1000 race. She marked her first year with 12th place as her best finish. The pair competed in the competition the following year, finishing 14th
Estimated as of 2020 a net worth of $ 350K USD. He is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 63KG.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Previous Year’s Net Worth (2018)||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Race Car Driver (profession).|
The age of Renee Gracie is 25 years old. Renee Gracie was born on Thursday, 5 January 1995 (age 25; by 2020) in Quraibi, Brisbane (Australia).
Quit Racing News
- Renee Gracie confirmed that she was not good at racing and she lacked success in the sport.
- She said that he decided to go into the adult film industry with the support of his entire family, including his father.
- She claimed that the lack of funds proved to be detrimental to her racing career, which is why she agreed to venture into the adult film industry.
- However, Gracie claims that nothing has changed for her as she still has a business and a second job