Eileen Nordgren is the ex-wife of Swedish-born professional golfer Tiger Woods. Nordgren has worked as a model and nanny. Today we will discuss about Tiger Woods: Wife Elin Nordegren passed through hell
Tiger Woods: Wife Elin Nordegren passed through hell
- Tiger Woods’ ex-wife has said that she never suspected him of cheating on her, and went “through hell” after finding out about her affairs.
- In an interview with People magazine, Eileen Nordgren denied the claims that she had hit her with a golf club, and said that she had tried to save her marriage.
- The revelations about his affairs came after his car crashed last November.
Wife Elin Nordegren
- In her interview with Peoples, Ms. Nordgren denied media allegations that she had hit the golfer when she came to know about his cases.
- “There was never any violence inside or outside our house. The speculation that I used the golf club to kill is really ridiculous,” he said.
- At the time of the accident, Mr Woods said that his wife used a golf club to destroy one of the car windows and drive them out of the vehicle.
Elin Nordegren Embarrassed
- At a news conference on Wednesday, Mr. Woods admitted that it was a sad time of his life, and that his mistakes had ruined his marriage.
- He told reporters at a pre-tournament briefing, “My actions definitely inspired us to make this decision. I have certainly made a lot of errors in my life and that is something I have to live with.”
- “You never go to a wedding looking for a divorce. That’s it – that’s why it’s sad. I think of it in everything.
- Soon after the accident in November, several women came forward and claimed they had affairs with Mr. Woods.
- In February, he publicly apologized and admitted that he was unfaithful to former model Ms. Nordgren.
- “I’m so embarrassed that I’ve never had a doubt – not one,” she said in the interview.
- “For the last three and a half years, when all this was going on, I was very much at home with conception, then children and my school.
Elin Nordegren Watch Golf
- “I’ve been through hell. It’s hard to think that you have this life, and then all of a sudden – was it a lie?”
- She also said that she “did not see even a minute”.
- Mr. Woods also admitted that he did not mind golf.
- He said, “As far as my game and practice is concerned, it is secondary. We are trying to bring our children to their new living conditions and that is being said.”
- Ms Noordgren did not disclose details of the financial settlement in the divorce, but US media reports have suggested that she would have received more than $ 100m (£ 64.4m).
- Mr. Woods is the richest player in the world, although he lost the support of several major sponsors, including Atty