Min Woo Lee is a professional golfer from Australia who turned pro in 2019. Min Woo Lee had not yet established any all-time records in the sport of golf. However, he has already achieved some notable accomplishments in his young career, including:
- Winning his first European Tour title at the 2020 ISPS Handa Vic Open
- Winning his first PGA Tour of Australasia title at the 2020 Nexus Risk TSA Group WA Open
- Representing Australia at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan
It’s possible that Min Woo Lee could go on to break some all-time records in golf in the future, but as of now, he is still early in his career and has a lot of golf left to play.
Min Woo has continued to achieve success on the golf course. Here are some of his notable achievements:
- Won the 2021 Scottish Open, his second European Tour title
- Finished tied for 18th at the 2021 U.S. Open, his best finish in a major championship
- Finished tied for 14th at the 2021 Open Championship
- Finished tied for 7th at the 2021 WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Finished tied for 7th at the 2022 Genesis Invitational
In addition to these achievements, Min Woo Lee has also climbed up the Official World Golf Ranking, reaching a career-high ranking of 34th in October 2021. He has established himself as one of the top young talents in golf and is expected to continue achieving success in the years to come.