Kalidou koulibaly (born June 20, 1991) is a footballer, who plays as defender for the national team of Napoli and Senegal, usually as a center. Today we will discuss about Koulibaly: Introduction| Stats| Height| Age| Achievements| lifestory
Koulibaly: Introduction| Stats| Height| Age| Achievements| lifestory
- Koulibaly was born on June 20, 1991, in Saint-de-des-Voges, France, with Senegal’s parents.
- His football career started with local club SR St-Dé. Koulibaly is a practicing Muslim and always prays before the game.
- Before joining the Professional Club Metz’s youth academy on July 1, 2009, the koulibaly started his career for the youth team of his hometown club, S.R. St-Diwe, and he went to the club’s senior team at the Champion Season Day Club 2.
- Spend two sessions while playing with In Metz, koulibaly helped the club’s under-19 team win the 2009-2010 coupe Gambardella, when the team defeated Sosks in the finals 5-4 on penalties. He also played in the amateur club of the championat de France amateur.
- In the 15 matches as Metz, he became the champion with 107 points in the league.
- Prior to the start of the 2010-11 season, the Colili agreed on a one-year agreement on its first professional contract.
- Later, he was promoted to the senior team by the new manager Dominic Bizotat.
- Koulibaly started his professional career in a league match against Vince on August 20, 2010.
- He appeared as an option in the 1-0 win.
- On 29 June 2012, Belgian Club joined Racing Racing Racing after agreeing to the four-year deal with the Colibaly.
- On 23 August 2012, koulibaly started her racing genocide in a UEFA Europa League Play-off qualifying round, in which she was defeated by the Swiss side Luzern 2-1 in the first leg of the two.
- On December 23, 2012, the koulibaly scored his first racing junk round in the 4-2 defeat to Anderlich, in which he made a free header from a corner.
- On July 2, 2014, the Col … For the fee around the margin of Napoli, £ 6.5 million on a five-year deal. Koulibaly was given number 26 on arrival.
- On August 19, 2014, koulibaly debuted in a UEFA Champions League play-off round qualifier, in which Napoli equalized with athletic Bilbao 1-1. Napoli lost the second stage 3-1, so they were sent out of the competition.
- On September 24, 2014, about a month after Napoli’s debut almost a month, the koulibaly made his first goal from Italy in 3-3 draw with Palermo, in which he dodged the header with an invited ball Gave.
- Kalidou Koulibaly was born and raised in France by the parents of Senegal, and was therefore eligible for both countries.
- He played for the U-20 French side starting in 2011. However, in the beginning of September 2015, koulibaly changed the associations and joined the Senegal national football team, even though he was interested to call Didier Deschamps for Les Bellus.
- He made his 2-0 win against Namibia in the AFC Lincoln Championship on 5 September 2015. He was a member of the Senegal squad which participated in the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations.
- In May 2018, he was named in the 23 man squad of Senegal for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- The height of Koulibaly is 1.95 meters (6 feet 5 inches)
- The age of Koulibaly is 27 years old.
- Belgium Cup: 2012-13
- Supercopa Italiana: 2014
- CAF Team of the Year: 2016
- Serie A Team of the Year: 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
- His star sign is Gemini. According to nationalism, he is both French and Senegal and ethnicity, they are related to African.
- At the age of eight, the koulibaly started football with St-Die. After spending four years, he switched to Metz and then returned to his last club in 2006.
- In 2009, koulibaly mixed Metz again.
- Kalidou Koulibaly is a center-back, which plays for the Italian Serie A side Napoli, and has been in the club since the signing of Genk on behalf of Belgium in 2014.
- Despite playing for France at the young level, he plays his international football for Senegal, pleading for Didier Deschamps to commit to Les Bellus.
You can also read https://sportsjone.com/how-to-set-a-carrer-in-sports-analytics/