Gunner Olszewski is an American football wide receiver and punt returner for the New England Patriots. He played college football at Bemidji State as a corner. Today we will discuss about Gunner Olszewski: Contract| Height & Weight
Gunner Olszewski: Contract| Height & Weight
Gunner Olszewski signed a 3-year, $ 1,757,500 contract with the New England Patriots, including a $ 2,500 bonus, a $ 2,500 guarantee and an average annual salary of $ 585,833.
- Gunner Olszewski’s punt return for 70 yards was just the start of a great day.
- Patriots wide receiver Gunner Olszewski could not make it through two post interruptions through his postgame press conference Sunday evening.
- At first, Damian Harris came running back to hug him.
- “This is my dog,” Olszewski said with a smile.
- Then, some time later, defensive end Chase Vinovich stopped offering Kudos.
- The prospect of a surprise appearance was only the beginning of congratulating Olszewski, who recorded a career run in a 45–0 shutout victory over the Los Angeles Chargers of New England.
- The 24-year-old native of Alvin, Texas did not turn on his phone before speaking to reporters, but when he does, he expects at least some text messages from his family.
- The Patriots’ thumping win was well-liked, but Olszewski stole the show early. On the team’s first punt return of the game, he took 70 yards down the boundary for the final 10, charging tip-toeing and noting his first NFL touchdown.
- If you ask Olszewski and his teammates, they say that the score was actually their second. Last week against the Arizona Cardinals, Olszewski zig-zagged 82 yards to the end zone only to end the touchdown for officials because of an illegal blindside block by rogue linebacker Anfernee Jennings. This is clearly still counted in Olszewski’s book, however.
- “They don’t count it on the stat sheet, but, for me and our friends, we returned two penalties for touchdowns this year,” he said. “It’s not our fault that the first one was recalled. The game is getting soft.”
Salary Cap Figures & Touchdown
NFL Network’s Tom Pelisserso: The salary cap is now set for 2020 at $ 198.2M per team under the new CBA
On Sunday crossing the goal line, Olszewski said he took a quick peep into his words for any scattered penalty flags – “laundry”, – but he felt the touchdown would stand up because many of his teammates They had already started flocking to him in celebration.
He said, “When I turned around, I saw half the team running on the field.” “Last time, after I scored, it was just Chez and Terez [Hall], I think, who I met in the end zone, so I loved, well, here’s something.”
Running outside, I knew it was good. “
The happy face did not stop her from messing with Jennings.
“I was like, you I’m glad you weren’t on the field,” Olszewski said with a laugh.
- The game was New England’s first punt return since Julian Edelman returned for 84 yards against the Denver Broncos in November 2014.
- And it was the beginning of a big day for Olszewski. In the fourth quarter, he gave another 61-punt return to give the Panthers an excellent field position at the Chargers’ 17-yard line.
- Later in the fourth, he also caught a pass from Jarrett Stidham and survived two tackles for a 38-yard score, his first offensive touchdown after playing Running Back as a kid.
Fourth patriot’s player
Alzewski made the most of those reps Sunday and became just the fourth Patriots player in franchise history to log a return and a punt return touchdown in a single game, including Edelman, Irving Fryer, and Stan Morgan .
When he came to know of this fact, Olszewski said he was mentioned to be “honored” with such an elite company, but was quick to point out another statute.
“And tackle one,” he smiled. “I was also one to deal with.”
Olszewski’s overall performance served as a reminder to him that his efforts were taking off.
“When you get success, it feels good,” he said. “It feels real good.”
Height & Weight
The height of Gunner Olszewski is 1.83 m and weight is 86 kg. The 6-foot, 170-pounder registered a total of 310 tackles 69 punts returned for 13 interceptions and 923 yards with one touchdown.
|No. 80 – New England Patriots|
|Born:||November 26, 1996
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Alvin High School
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 13, 2020|