DeAndre Rashaun Hopkins (born June 6, 1992) is an American football wide receiver for the Houston Texans of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Texans in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He played college football at Clemson. Today we will discuss about DeAndre Hopkins: Salary| Contract| Mother| Injury| Fantasy
DeAndre Hopkins: Salary| Contract| Mother| Injury| Fantasy
|No. 10 – Houston Texans|
|Born:||June 6, 1992|
Central, South Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||212 lb (96 kg)|
|High school:||D. W. Daniel|
(Central, South Carolina)
|NFL Draft:||2013 / Round: 1 / Pick: 27|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
In 2017, Hopkins signed a five-year, $ 81 million extension, including a $ 49 million guarantee, the most in NFL history for a receiver.
- Hopkins’ base salary this year is $ 12.5 million and has increased to $ 13.5 million in 2021 and $ 13.915 million in 2022, the final year of his contract
- Hopkins signed an $ 81 million contract extension in August 2017.
- The five-year deal included $ 49 million in guaranteed money, the most for any NFL wide receiver at the time.
- Hopkins was voted first team All-Pro for the first time in his career after the 2017 season. He led the league in receiving touchdowns with 13 and posted 1,378 yards.
|Contract:||5 yr(s) / $81,000,000|
|Guaranteed at Signing||$36,500,000|
|Free Agent:||2023 / UFA|
|BONUS BREAKDOWN||CAP DETAILS||CASH DETAILS|
|YEAR||AGE||BASE SALARY||SIGNING||ROSTER||CAP HIT||DEAD CAP||YEARLY CASH|
The mother of DeAndre Hopkins is Sabrina Greenlee.
According to Variety’s Justin Krol, Sabrina Greenlee, mother of Houston Texas star Dayend Hopkins, will be the subject of a feature-length film.
“My mom has always put everyone in front of her and abandoned unimaginable things,” Hopkins said. “Now is the time for people to see its true value and know that giving up is not an option.”
In 2002 Greenlee was left permanently blind in her right eye and blinded in her left eye in 2002 after a woman attacked her with boiling fluid.
Greenlee’s boyfriend, who had an affair with the woman, left her at the gas station after the attack.
In 2013, she told then-USA Robert Klemko of USA Today that her boyfriend “left me to die there.”
Kroll told the film about Greenlee that his life story would resonate as it “attacks the young, single mom who dies and leaves for dead and changes the course of her life and be on a new path” Finds herself in a fight to live. ” Herself and her four children. “
The makers have selected a director and screenwriter for the picture, whose release date is unknown.
DeAndre Hopkins battled through a rib injury at Casey.
- DeAndre Hopkins hurt his ribs in the first half in Kansas City on Sunday, but struggled despite the pain.
- The Texans dropped the majors 51–31 in the divisional round playoff game. Hopkins caught nine passes for 118 yards in the loss, and did so with a rib injury that required an X-ray in the week.
- “He’s a tough guy,” head coach Bill O’Brien said. “He was definitely hurt in the rib and he batted all night.
- In the first half, he caught five catches for 58 yards. One of those receptions was a 38-yarder. He was hurt in the second quarter.
- When Texas came on the field after the intermission, Hopkins was still inside. He jogged shortly after and caught four more passes for 60 yards despite the injury.
Hopkins will be the first wide receiver on the board for most of the draft, and with good reason.
Hopkins has shown the ability to be WR1 regardless of who throws the ball, but is in his best form when he passes through a true franchise quarterback he is catching.
After years with passers-by, Hopkins has finally found a consistent quarterback in Countryside Watson.2018 was the first year that Watson and Hopkins played a 16-full season together and Hopkins finished as WR4.2019 should be more of the same.
Texas has the same quarterback and essentially the same group of wide receivers.
Demerius Thomas is gone, but Will Fuller and KK Cottie are returning from their various injuries.Year-to-year stability is the best thing to maintain imagined performance, and the Texans are essentially sending the exact group of skill position talent.
Fantasy owners should not worry about Fuller or Coty being taken away from Hopkins.
The trio played just three games together in 2018, thanks to a series of injuries. During those three matches, Hopkins recorded 17 receptions on 27 goals for 264 yards and 27 touchdowns.
Hopkins is the top choice in the passing game and will always achieve his goal regardless of who is on the field.
Hopkins is at his best in the deepest part of the field, and quarterback Deshaun Watson should throw more deep passes in 2019.Houston added Titles Howard and Max Sharping to the NFL Draft and both players should start this season.
Houston’s line was one of the worst last year, and it is unlikely that these two would make things worse. Given the longer throwing time, Hopkins’ average depth of goal should improve.