AEW Revolution is an annual pay-per-view event organized by All Elite Wrestling (AEW). The first AEW Revolution event took place on February 29, 2020. Here are some of the notable records from previous AEW Revolution events:
- Longest match: Kenny Omega and Adam Page vs. The Young Bucks in a Tag Team Championship match at AEW Revolution 2020, which lasted 30 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Shortest match: Jake Hager vs. Dustin Rhodes at AEW Revolution 2020, which lasted 1 minute and 47 seconds.
- Most wins (individual): Kenny Omega, with a total of 3 wins across AEW Revolution 2020 and 2021.
- Most wins (tag team): The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson), with a total of 2 wins across AEW Revolution
- Highest attendance: AEW Revolution 2020 had an attendance of 8,700, while AEW Revolution 2021 had a virtual attendance due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Again, it is important to note that these records are subject to change as AEW Revolution continues to hold more events in the future.
Here are some of the most significant accomplishments and achievements of AEW Revolution:
- First AEW World Champion: Chris Jericho won the inaugural AEW World Championship at AEW Revolution 2019, defeating Kenny Omega in the main event of the show.
- First-ever Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch: At AEW Revolution 2021, Jon Moxley defeated Kenny Omega in the first-ever Exploding Barbed Wire
- Iconic Tag Team Matches: AEW Revolution has hosted several memorable tag team matches that have earned widespread acclaim. Notable examples include the Young Bucks vs. Hangman Page and Kenny Omega at AEW Revolution 2020, and the Young Bucks vs. Chris Jericho and MJF at AEW Revolution 2021.
- Debut of new wrestlers: AEW Revolution has also served as a platform for the debut of new wrestlers in the promotion. Notable examples include the debut of Christian Cage at AEW Revolution 2021, and the surprise debut of Sting at AEW Revolution 2020.
- High-quality wrestling matches: AEW Revolution has established a reputation for featuring high-quality wrestling matches with innovative and exciting action. Notable examples include the Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley Lights Out match at AEW Revolution 2019, and the Young Bucks vs. The Inner Circle match at AEW Revolution 2021.