Here is the update for World Cup 2019 / India-Pakistan teams to face face-to-face after nine months, will play on June 16. Everyone waits for world cup. It is a wait of five years. Today i will tell you a big update of world cup 2019
World Cup 2019 / India-Pakistan teams to face face-to-face after nine months, will play on June 16
The ODI World Cup will be played from 30th May to 14th of next year.
10 teams to play in this tournament in England and Wales
- Sports desk With the loss of Bangladesh in the Asia Cup on September 26, the dream of playing Pakistan final broke.
- At the same time, the possibility of playing together in this tournament for the third time in India and Pakistan teams was also over.
- Now both teams will play against each other in about one and a half months after the ICC ODI World Cup on June 16, 2019.
- Due to the political ties between India and Pakistan, the teams of both countries play in ICC tournaments.
India’s success rate against Pakistan is 100%
India and Pakistan have played six times face-to-face in the ODI World Cup so far. Of these, Team India has been successful in winning every match. India beat Pakistan five times and once with the difference of wickets
India-Pakistan match World Cup
Winner win margin
1992 India scored 43 runs to win
1996 India 39 runs to win
1999 India 47 runs to win
2003 India six wickets to win
2011 India 29 runs to win
2015 India 76 runs to win
- In the tournament, India will start its campaign from June 5, 2019, against South Africa in Southampton.
- In 2015, both India and South Africa were defeated by New Zealand and Australia in the semi-finals respectively.
- In this Asia Cup, India and Pakistan were face to face twice. In the group match, India defeated Pakistan by eight, while in Super-4 by nine wickets.
- India had won the biggest victory both in terms of wickets and balls remaining for Pakistan.
- The ICC Cricket World Cup will begin in England and Wales from May 30 next year.
- The inaugural match of the tournament will be between host England and South Africa.
- At the same time, the current champions Australia will start their campaign against the game against Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan is the champion of the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2018.
- The final of the World Cup qualifiers was played in Zimbabwe on June 2 this year.
- In the final, Afghanistan defeated the West Indies by seven wickets with 56 balls remaining.
- England will play one-day cricket World Cup for the fifth time.
- In England and Wales this tournament will be played in 46 days, 48 matches will be played.
- These matches will be played on 11 grounds Lords, The Oval, Edgbaston, Trent Bridge, Headingley, Old Trafford, County Ground Totten, Bristol County Ground, The Riverside Durham, Hampshire Ball and Cardiff.
Teams participating in the tournament:
England, South Africa, West Indies, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Australia.
Another big update of Asia cup 2018
Asia Cup / Dhawan said – The team does better despite not being Virat
Rohit Sharma is replaced by Kohli, captaincy
Shikhar Dhawan now has two centuries in the tournament
Sports desk Indian team’s vice-captain Shikhar Dhawan denied the pressure of regular captain Virat Kohli. He said that even if Virat is in the team or not, we play according to the same, as expected. We are making runs for the team and this is the most important thing.
Shikhar said – Kuldeep-Chahel’s role in the final
- On taking the rest of the five players against Afghanistan, Shikhar said, “In the last match, five players, including Rohit, had taken a break, I was also involved. We wanted everyone to get the full chance and the match went to the last ball and all Got the perfect opportunity. ” It ended at the match tie.
- On the strategy against Bangladesh, Shikhar said, “We have to take wickets from the beginning, we have to put pressure on the middle overs, for this our two spinners (Kuldeep Yadav and Yuswendra Chahal) will play a key role.
- Regarding any pressure on his batting from the vice-captain, Shikhar said, “The vice-captain has no effect on my batting, all the pressure is on the captain.” I am enjoying my game and finalizing my performance I will also continue. “
- In the summit tournaments, he has scored 327 runs, including two centuries. He had scored a century against Hong Kong and Super 4 in the group stage against Pakistan. India won both matches.
|Born||5 November 1988
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Anushka Sharma(wife) (m. 2017)
|Test debut (cap 269)||20 June 2011 v West Indies|
|Last Test||29 February 2020 v New Zealand|
|ODI debut (cap 175)||18 August 2008 v Sri Lanka|
|Last ODI||11 February 2020 v New Zealand|
|ODI shirt no.||18|
|T20I debut (cap 31)||12 June 2010 v Zimbabwe|
|Last T20I||31 January 2020 v New Zealand|
|T20I shirt no.||18|
|Domestic team information|
|2008–present||Royal Challengers Bangalore(squad no. 18)|