PSV is a sports club in Eindhoven in the Netherlands, which plays in Eredivi, which is top level in Dutch football. VVV-Venlo stands for the Venalos Vennettle Verning, a football club in the Vardo, Netherlands, playing in Erdivi. Today we will discuss about VVV vs PSV 2019: Highlights| Score| Prediction| Head to Head
VVV vs PSV 2019: Highlights| Score| Prediction| Head to Head
|Full name||Venlose Voetbal Vereniging Venlo|
|Nickname(s)||The Good Old,|
Pride of the South,
Yellow Black Army
|Founded||7 February 1903|
|Full name||Philips Sport Vereniging NV|
Rood-witten (Red and whites)
|Founded||31 August 1913|
|General manager||Toon Gerbrands|
|Head coach||Mark van Bommel|
- 21Przemyslaw Tyton
- 5Erik Pieters
- 18Timothy Derijck
- 3Wilfred Bouma
- 10Georginio Wijnaldum
- 6Kevin Strootman
- 20Zakaria Labyad
- 13Atiba Hutchinson
- 7Ola Toivonen 81′
- 9Tim Matavz 10′ 65′
- 11Jeremain Lens
- 33Khalid Sinouh
- 2Stanislav Manolev
- 8Orlando Engelaar
- 15Stijn Wuytens
- 19Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink 81′
- 22Memphis Depay 65′ 90′
- 43Jetro Willems
- 1Dennis Gentenaar
- 20Jeffrey Leiwakabessy
- 3Maya Yoshida
- 12Ismo Vorstermans 69′
- 2Michael Timisela
- 8Marcel Meeuwis
- 18Barry Maguire 83′
- 7Steven Berghuis 61′
- 23Danny Holla
- 9Uche Nwofor 75′
- 30Yanic Wildschut
- 16Wilko de Vogt
- 5Niels Fleuren
- 10Robert Cullen 61′
- 11Bryan Linssen 83′
- 14Michael Uchebo 75′
- 17Quin Kruijsen
- 31Alex Nkume
View VVV-Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven Highlights
Start date: Mar 17, 2019 11:15 GMT
Location: Venlo, Netherlands
Location: Seacon Stadion de Koel
Referee: Jirones Manscote
Average. Card: 0.17 3.54
VVV 0 – 1 PSV
Head to Head
PSV’s fantastic season is going on because they are currently sitting on top with 64 points in their 25 matches. The most challenging Ajax are still in the Champions League, so some League thrusts will be placed on their Champions League quarter-finals knockout tie.
- VVV is enjoying good weather according to its standards, after taking 32 points in their 25 league games, it is 10th in the table.
- They will be a little sensible about the sides below because they sit just 7 points from the reevaluation play-off, but with many teams they should be safe for another season.
- In this stability, the VVV chief gave a significant result behind the 1-0 home victory against the struggling Excelsior, because he lost his last 3 league games in Groningen, at Herakles home and far away.
- PSV records this Weekend game back to back back to Excelsior and at home NAC Breda.
- After drawing their last league games, the League leaders want another win here to keep pressure on Ajax and hope they will slip.
- VVV won 6 this season, dropping in 3 and having just three games out of 12 matches was very good.
- They are doing good aggressive at home by winning an average of 1.50 goals per game and just 0.92.
- PSV has been very solid since winning 8 out of home, 3 draws, and losing 1 out of 12 matches this season.
- He is an average of 2.67 per game trader per game away from home and he has scored this season in every game at home and outside.
- They have kept only 4 clean sheets away from home, although they show that they are weak backwards.
- VVV games are the 3th lowest scoring this season, but they still see an average of 3.00 goals per game, in which 56% of the games are watching more than 2.5 goals.
- On the other hand, PSV games are the 4th highest scoring with an average of 3.76 goals
- He has seen more than 2.5 goals of 80% of his games and 96% of his games are more than 1.5 goals.
- PSV is the best side in this division, there is no doubt about it and it is too little to suggest that they will not win this match, but they are not watermarks, and with a good season at VVV’s house We think they can achieve a goal here.
- On that basis we are supporting both teams to score as the main tip. On the right score front, PSV will not want to slip here and Ajax will be allowed to go back in the title race so that we can see them winning 3-1 here.