Sports plays an important role in our life. It is most interesting part of my life and Sports is like a part of our life and It is a vigorous physical activity involves physical exertion and skill generally played by two teams against each other by following the set number of rules in order to win or defeat other team. Let’s discuss about Sports: Latest Cricket News 2018, Ind vs Eng 2018, Types of Sports
Sports: Latest Cricket News 2018, Ind vs Eng 2018, Types of Sports
Lets discuss about the Latest Cricket News 2018:
The captain of South Africa Faf du Plessis bats from scrapping toss in Tests
- Toss has been a ritual since the first Test between Australia and England in 1877
- Faf du Plessis said he’s a big of the idea of scrapping the toss in Tests
- After deciding the toss, the merit of the toss has been debated as a need to reduce home advantage
MS Dhoni gives his 37 runs off 59 deliveries in the second ODI between India and England at Lord’s.
- MS Dhoni was booed for his slow approach during a stiff chase for India
- India, chasing 323, lost the 2nd ODI to England by 86 runs
- The crowd applauded when Dhoni was dismissed in the 47th over
Sachin Tendulkar welcomes MS Dhoni to 10K club: Well done my friend
- MS Dhoni has now scored 10,004 ODI runs in 320 matches
- Dhoni scored 37 off 59 deliveries in the 2nd ODI between India and England
- Sachin Tendulkar congratulated Dhoni for the achievement
England vs India: Root is the glue of our batting lineup, says Morgan
- Joe Root scored his 12th ODI hundred with a 116-ball 113
- England beat India by 86 runs in the 2nd ODI at Lord’s
- The three-match ODI series is now level at 1-1
Virat Kohli rues top-order failure after England defeat
- India suffered a batting collapse as they lost the second ODI
- Due to the pressure, India were bowled out for 236 as they lost the match by 86 runs
- The three-match ODI series is now level 1-1
2nd ODI: Root, Plunkett script England’s crushing win over India at Lord’s
- England (322/7) beat India (236) by 86 runs in 2nd ODI to level 3-match series 1-1
- Plunkett was the pick of the bowlers for ENG with figures of 4 for 46
- ENG rode on Root’s 113 to post 322/7 after electing to bat at Lord’s
MS Dhoni 4th Indian after Tendulkar, Ganguly, Dravid to score 10000 ODI runs
- MS Dhoni is the fourth quickest to the landmark in terms of innings
- He is a great man and also the second wicket-keeper to reach the milestone
- Tendulkar was the first to reach the 10000-run mark and remains the fastest
Ind vs Eng 2018:
- The interesting match of India vs England, Highlights 2nd ODI: England Beat India By 86 Runs To Level Series 1-1
- Riding on Joe Root’s century and Liam Plunkett’s four-wicket haul.
- The turning point of England outclassed India by 86 runs in the second ODI at Lord’s on Saturday.
- With the win, England levelled the three-match series 1-1.There was one on one equal attack, A star-studded Indian batting line-up collapsed in front of England bowlers.
- Due to facing pressure, India chasing a target of 323, India got bundled out for 236 in 50 overs.India is a good team and got off to a decent start with Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma contributing 49 for the opening wicket.
- Due to excellent bowling of england and after the first wicket of Rohit (15), Dhawan and KL Rahul (0) departed in quick succession.It was bulid a partnership of Virat Kohli (45)to give his contribution and Suresh Raina (46) stitched a crucial 80-run stand for the fifth wicket but got dismissed after settling in at crucial junctures.
- All-rounder Hardik Pandya also got out after scoring 21 runs.
- According to the challenge, With the required run-rate regularly creeping up, it got very difficult for MS Dhoni (who reached 10,000 ODI run-mark) to take India over the line.
- There was the great bowling, For England, Liam Plunkett led the bowling charge by picking up four wickets.
- There was an excellent bowling of Spinners Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali too bowled brilliant economical spells creating pressure on the Indian batsmen.
Adil clinched two wickets while Moeen Ali, David Willey and Mark Wood managed one wicket each.
Types of Sports
Sports are usually a Games which are helpful to improve body fitness. You can also read this topics to click them.
Lets discuss about water sports
There are various types of water sports. Some of them are:
1. In water
2. Under water
Lets discuss Inwater sports
- Scuba diving – swimming including pool swimming and open water swimming
- Diving off – This is also the inwater sports springboards Modern pentathalon includes épée fencing pistol shooting, swimming, a show jumping course on horseback, and crosss country running
- Rescue swimming – This swimming with the goal to rescue other swimmers or the practice thereof.
- snorkelling – In water sports snorkelling and the practice of swimming at the surface (typically of the sea) being equipped with a mask, fins, and a short tube called a snorkel.
Lets discuss under water sports
- Cave diving
- Deep diving
- Free diving
- Ice diving
Motorized Air Sports
- Air racing— This air sports types involves airplanes competing over a fixed course low to the ground.
- Aerobatics—This can also include air sports, sport aerobatics involves aircraft maneuvers such as rolls, loops, stall turns (hammerheads), and tailslides.
- Aeromodeling— sport using flying model aircraft (not a sport).
- Drone racing—This can also a part of air sports and the competitors race with specially built multi-rotor drones around a natural or specifically designed course (not a sport)
you can also read