The most interesting match of Soccer World Cup 2018 Argentinia Vs Nigeria have stunning performance between these two teams. Argentina’s world cup hope alive to face off Nigeria 2-1. Today we will discuss about the Soccer World Cup 2018 Argentina vs Nigeria: News, Schedule, Match Result.
Soccer World Cup 2018 Argentina vs Nigeria: News, Schedule, Match Result.
Argentina Vs Nigeria
- The most exciteful match of these two teams and Argentina have qualified for the knockout stages after beating Nigeria 2-1.
- Marcos Rojo scored a late goal to seal the match for Argentina. The match going on the South Americans move to the second spot in Group D table and face France in the round of 16.
- Due to the pressure facing and it is the end of the road for Nigeria who went down fighting. Argentina have a long road ahead and need to work harder as the tournament progresses.
- There is a hardwork of teams, In the other Group D clash, Croatia beat Iceland 2-1 to take the top spot in Group
- This was interesting match, The Barcelona striker, whose hint of a smile during the pre-match anthems was a stark contrast to his pained expression prior to the 3-0 defeat by Croatia, produced a superb first-half performance.
- Due to the pressure of winning, His opening goal displayed all his talent and composure. All are in good form players and With Ever Banega looking to go over the top from deep, Messi cut sharply right and surged in behind the defence, with the Sevilla midfielder picking him out with a terrific pass.
- It is deciding match that Messi’s first touch to cushion the ball on his left thigh was sublime, the second off his left boot to draw it away from Kenneth Omeruo exquisite, the finish into the far corner with his right emphatic.
- This awful, This was good and Elsewhere he was efficient, threatening to create openings with every quick touch, and could have had a second but for Nigeria keeper Francis Uzoho’s tremendous save to tip a free-kick onto the post.
- It was very crucial time, During this match With Argentina’s players reportedly at odds with boss Jorge Sampaoli, it was perhaps telling that Messi delivered a second team talk to his side in the tunnel just before coming out for the second half.
- Thunderous match and this was expected match and His words failed to inspire them, with Messi increasingly isolated, but he had at least given his team-mates the foundation to salvage their World Cup.
- These two teams have great potential and Argentina is in desperate need of a victory if Jorge Sampoili’s side is to have any chance of making the round of sixteen, he never make mistake, the last time Argentina dropped out at the group stages was 2002.
You can also read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FIFA_World_Cup_records
Ag Vs Ng
- There was result of match very excited and After match ending, there has been plenty of fallout from the shambolic 3-0 defeat to Croatia, with some quarters of the Argentine media convinced that the players are now calling the shots in the side, over the head of Jorge Sampaoli. The man Javier Mascherano moved quickly to dismiss the conspiracy theories surrounding the team and has called for the support of the whole nation, in what for many have been deemed as Leo Messi’s last stand.
- Much has also been made of the team selection heading into the game, with early reports suggesting that the more experienced players will be called upon for this must-win match against Nigeria. The likes of Ever Banega, Angel Di Maria & Gonzalo Higuain will be drafted in from the start. The goalkeeper Willy Caballero is likely to be dropped after his clanger against Croatia, which gifted the European side the opening goal. Expect Franco Armani to deputize in his place.
- He is a great man and Lionel Messi’s first-half strike for Argentina ended a run of 662 minutes without a goal in the World Cup – his last was in June 2014, also against Nigeria.
- This man have great passion, Messi (2006, 2014 and 2018) is the third Argentina player to have scored in three different World Cup tournaments, alongside Diego Maradona (1982, 1986 and 1994) and Gabriel Batistuta (1994, 1998 and 2002).
- This was so talented, He has scored 50% of his World Cup goals against Nigeria (three of six).
- Argentina’s opener in the 14th minute was the 100th goal scored at the 2018 World Cup.
- These team had great potential and Argentina are unbeaten in their last 40 World Cup games when opening the scoring (W35 D5), since a 3-1 defeat against Germany in 1958
- One side is lost and one is win and Marcos Rojo’s goal was his second for Argentina at the World Cup, and his previous one also came against Nigeria – 1,462 days ago at the 2014 tournament.
- It was good but Nigeria have lost all six of their games against South American sides at the World Cup, with five of those coming at the hands of Argentina (in 1994, 2002, 2010, 2014 and 2018).
Soccer World Cup 2018 Schedule
|Thursday, June 14||Russia vs Saudi Arabia||5-0|
|Friday, June 15||Egypt vs Uruguay||0-1|
|Friday, June 15||Morocco vs Iran||0-1|
|Friday, June 15||Portugal vs Spain||3-3|
|Saturday, June 16||France vs Australia||2-1|
|Saturday, June 16||Argentina vs Iceland||1-1|
|Saturday, June 16||Peru vs Denmark||0-1|
|Saturday, June 16||Croatia vs Nigeria||2-0|
|Sunday, June 17||Costa Rica vs Serbia||0-1|
|Sunday, June 17||Germany vs Mexico||0-1|
|Sunday, June 17||Brazil vs Switzerland||1-1|
|Monday, June 18||Sweden v Korea Republic||1-0|
|Monday, June 18||Belgium vs Panama||3-0|
|Monday, June 18||Tunisia vs England||1-2|
|Tuesday, June 19||Poland vs Senegal||1-2|
|Tuesday, June 19||Colombia vs Japan||1-2|
|Tuesday, June 19||Russia vs Egypt||3-1|
|Wednesday, June 20||Portugal vs Morocco||1-0|
|Wednesday, June 20||Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia||1-0|
|Wednesday, June 20||Iran vs Spain||0-1|
|Thursday, June 21||France vs Peru||1-1|
|Thursday, June 21||Denmark vs Australia||1-0|
|Thursday, June 21||Argentina vs Croatia||0-3|
|Friday, June 22||Brazil vs Costa Rica||2-0|
|Friday, June 22||Nigeria vs Iceland||2-0|
|Friday, June 22||Serbia vs Switzerland||1-2|
|Saturday, June 23||Belgium vs Tunisia||5-2|
|Saturday, June 23||Germany vs Sweden||1-2|
|Saturday, June 23||Korea Republic vs Mexico||2-1|
|Sunday, June 24||England vs Panama||6-1|
|Sunday, June 24||Japan vs Senegal||2-2|
|Sunday, June 24||Poland vs Colombia||0-3|
|Monday, June 25||Uruguay vs Russia||3-0|
|Monday, June 25||Saudi Arabia vs Egypt||2-1|
|Monday, June 25||Spain vs Morocco||2-2|
|Monday, June 25||Iran vs Portugal||1-1|
|Tuesday, June 26||Denmark vs France||0-2|
|Tuesday, June 26||Australia vs Peru||0-0|
|Tuesday, June 26||Nigeria vs Argentina||1-2|
|Tuesday, June 26||Iceland vs Croatia||1-2|
|Wednesday, June 27||Korea Republic vs Germany||2-0|
|Wednesday, June 27||Mexico vs Sweden||0-3|
|Wednesday, June 27||Serbia vs Brazil||0-2|
|Wednesday, June 27||Switzerland vs Costa Rica||2-2|
|Thursday, June 28||Japan vs Poland||0-1|
|Thursday, June 28||Senegal vs Colombia||0-1|
|Thursday, June 28||England vs Belgium||1-2|
|Thursday, June 28||Panama vs Tunisia|