Juventus football club S.p.A, commonly known as Juve Turin, an Italian professional in Piedmont Is a football club. Founded in 1897 by a group of Torry students, the club has worn a black and white striped house kit from 1903 and has played domestic matches in various grounds around its city, which is the latest 41,507-capacity Allianz Stadium. Today we will discuss about Juventus: Latest News| Match Result| Stadium| Roster 2019
Juventus: Latest News| Match Result| Stadium| Roster 2019
|Short name||Juve, JFC, JUV|
|Founded||1 November 1897, as Sport-Club Juventus|
|Head coach||Massimiliano Allegri|
|2017–18||Serie A, 1st|
Latest News of Juventus
Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 20th Juventus goal as the unbeaten champion defeated Sesuolo to reach the top of Serie A with 11 points.
After Ronaldo’s escape, Sami Khedira counterattacked.
- After this Portugal’s star led the house of Miramal Poznan in the second half – this is the consecutive ninth league game in which he scored.
- Former Liverpool pre-midfielder Amre scored a third with his first touch after landing on the bench.
- Ronaldo – who also had a goal, which was correctly rejected for offside – with 18 goals, Serie A is top scorer, and in all competitions he scored 20 points in 31 matches for Juva
- Juventus, who has won 20 and has drawn three out of his 23 league games, is continuously following the eighth Serie A titles.
- Earlier, Atlä made a brief start in Champions League places with a 2-1 win over Spell.
- Duhan Zappa made his winner with his 18th goal in the 12th game.
- However, AC Milan returned to the fourth position with a 3-0 win over Cagliari.
- Krzysztof Piatek became the first player to make four goals in his first four matches for Milan since Mario Balotelli in 2013.
Match Result of Juventus
SUNDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2019
S. no Team P W D L
Stadium of Juventus
|Former names||Juventus Stadium|
|Address||Corso Gaetano Scirea, 50|
|Owner||Juventus Football Club S.p.A.|
|Operator||Juventus Football Club S.p.A.|
|Record attendance||41,495 vs Inter Milan(7 December 2018, Serie A)|
|Field size||105 m × 68 m (344 ft × 223 ft)|
|Broke ground||1 March 2009|
|Opened||8 September 2011|
|Construction cost||€155 million|
|Structural engineer||Francesco Ossola|
Juventus Stadium, which is known for sponsorship reasons as the Allianz Stadium since July 2017
- Sometimes known as the Stadium in Italy, Valerie Boro of Turin There is an all-seater football stadium.
- Italy, and home of the Serie A Club Juventus Football Club.
- The stadium was built on the site of Juventus and Torino, on the site of the Stadio delle Alpi, and is one of only three clubs owned by Cesuo football stadiums, which is the Sumsula’s Amphitheater and the studio Freuli of Udinese
Also read https://www.juventus.com/en/
- Juventus played the first match on the stadium on 8 September 2011 against the world’s oldest professional football club, Notts County, in a friendly match on 8 September 2011, which ended 1-1; Luka Tony scored the first goal; .
- The first competitive match was against Parma three days later, where Stephen Liechtenstein scored the first competitive goal of the stadium in the 16th minute.
- Juventus lost three of his first 100 Italian top-flight league matches at the Juventus Stadium only.
Juventus Roster 2019