Today the world has more fans of cricket. There are also a very talented players all over the world. Virat kholi is one of the greatest player in cricket. Today I want to share a big update of Cricket. Let’s start the discussion about Ind vs Aus: Kohli breaks this special record of Sir Bradman
Ind vs Aus: Kohli breaks this special record of Sir Bradman
- Virat Kohli made history on the third day of the first Test against Australia.
- Kohli broke a very special record of Sir Donald Bradman in this Test match.
- Kohli finished his 1,000th Test runs in Australia in the second innings of the Adelaide Test.
- After achieving this feat, he became the fastest batsman to score 1000 Test runs on Australian soil.
Kohli breaks 87 years old record
- Kohli scored the fastest 1000 Test runs on Australian soil as he scored the fifth in the second innings of the Adelaide Test.
- With this, he demolished the 87-year-old record of Australian legend Sir Don Bradman. Bradman completed his one thousand Test runs in Australia in his 10th Test career.
- He achieved this feat in 1931 against South Africa. But Kohli is Kohli, he did it in his ninth Test match in Australia. In the second innings of this match Kohli scored 34 runs off Nathan Lyon’s delivery.
- The Indian captain has so far scored more than 1000 runs in Australia with 5 centuries. Virat Kohli has so far scored 6331 runs in Test cricket with the help of 24 centuries.
Kohli left them behind
Not only Bradman, but Kohli achieved this feat as well as left behind many other dignitaries. Kohli overtook former Australian greats Ricky Ponting, Michael Clarke, Matthew Hayden, Alan Border and Steve Smith. All of this had more than 10 tests to make a thousand test runs in Australia. In such a situation, Virat has outclassed all these legends.
The fourth Indian to do this work
When Kohli completed 05 runs in this match, he became the fourth batsman to score a thousand Test runs in Australia. Prior to Kohli, this work has been done by Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman.
Another achievement achieved by Kohli
Virat Kohli as captain has become the fifth captain of the world to score more than 2000 Test runs on his country and overseas soil. Before Virat Kohli, only four captains were able to do this work and they were players-
- Allen Border
- Ricky Ponting
- Graeme smith
- Alistair Cook
10 interesting things about Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli was given a nickname by his coach Ajit Chaudhary in his childhood and he was nicknamed Chakyu.
- The record of putting the fastest century in the Indian players right now is Virat’s name. He scored 100 runs in 52 balls in an ODI against Australia.
- Virat Kohli is fond of tattoos. They have made tattoos four times. Samurai warrior tattoo loves them the most.
- In 2006, when Ranjeetan Trophy played against a Karnataka player, his father Prem Kohli passed away. Yet he did not leave the team and made his ranks debut from Delhi.
- Kohli is also known for his fashion sense. His name includes 10 people wearing the best clothes. This list also includes the name of US President Barack Obama.
- Now they are promoting for more than a dozen brands. It is believed that it is also part of the special ‘Wisals’ club which includes players promoting brands worth more than 100 rupees.
- The popularity of Virat’s girls is amazing. It is very common to get them a letter written with blood.
- Virat Kohli used to like Karisma Kapoor at an early age.
- Virat likes delicious food when he travels anywhere in the world. When he is home, he likes mutton biryani and kheer made from his mother’s hand.
- In 2013, he received the Arjuna Award from President Pranab Mukherjee.
- Virat Kohli was the captain of India’s Under-19 cricket team when the team won the World Cup under-19 in 2008.