Formula One (Formula 1 or F1) is also the highest class of single-seater auto racing that has been approved by the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) and is owned by the Formula One group. The FIA Formula One World Championship is one of the major forms of racing worldwide since its inaugural session in 1950. Today we will discuss about Formule 1: News| 2019 Stats| Calendar| Standings| Car
Formule 1: News| 2019 Stats| Calendar| Standings| Car
|Tyre suppliers||P Pirelli|
|Drivers’ champion|| Lewis Hamilton|
|Constructors’ champion|| Mercedes|
Hamilton: Mercado Ferrari does not take expensive Monaco GP “risk”
Lewis Hamilton says that Mercedes “does not take many risks”, as Charles Lacler of Ferrari made it out of the first part of qualifying for the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Leclerc was knocked to Q1 due to a long time improvement and he could not respond because Ferrari kept him in the pits in the last moments, a decision-maker in the morning said that he questioned.
- After telling Ferrari what was the result of it, Pomman Hamilton of Monaco GP said that such a mistake is “about all preparations” and “this is actually a formality”
- “We sit and do a lot of things about the plan, until we go to Q3, we were talking about time and preparation and communication is stable,” said Hamilton.
He said: “Sometimes this happens, they will have the least time, the knockout will be time, and guess that the track is going to improve a certain amount and they will say ‘you safe’.
- “My first lap was like they were ‘you are safe, but you can live outside and do more.”
- “I decided to stay out to improve my time and see if the track has improved.”
- “I am sitting in the garage on the shore, ‘we can go out we can not do’.
- “They chose to take risk [it] we do not really take many risks.”
- Ferrari’s qualifying disappointment was mixed by defeating Sebastian Vettel by Red Bull’s Max Werstepen.
- Vettel hit the wall in his last flying lap, which Hamilton said he saw but felt that it was very easy to do.
Hamilton said, “It is still an intense fight, whatever package you have, every drop of it is to be squeezed.”
- “When you’re on a knife-edge, you’re going to make more mistakes.
- “When your car’s speed stops, then you expect as a driver that whatever you are, you can get another 2/3/4 tenth part, and you push it over the limit and Do more mistakes
Hamilton’s Wild Festival after Poll Lap
Hamilton climbed back to the top of the Monaco GP, but folded the tables of team-mate and provisional police officer Walterie Boutas with a speed of 0.086 seconds in Q3.
- This triggered an emotional upheaval on the radio in his slow lap, and a fence-scaling moment in the parse worm.
- “I was just so super-hypnotized,” he said when AutoSport asked to talk through that moment.
- “I just tried to catch it, but there are so many brits and many British flags in it, and I do not know, it was just a matter of moments.
- “I thought the fence was really coming! Luckily it did not happen.”
- Hamilton said that his spirit had increased by how much stress had escalated and did not know that his “ragged” edge is huge.
- “I was waiting for a long, long time to find out,” he said. “I was like, ‘Where is Welterity?’
- “Sit down at the edge of your seat when you talk”
|Monaco||Monte Carlo||26 May|
|France||Paul Ricard||23 Jun|
|Austria||Red Bull Ring||30 Jun|
|Great Britain||Silverstone||14 Jul|
|Singapore||Marina Bay||22 Sep|
|Mexico||Mexico City||27 Oct|
|Abu Dhabi||Yas Marina||1 Dec|
|3.||Red Bull Honda||15||16||21||12||23||–||87|
|5.||Racing Point BWT Mercedes||2||1||4||10||–||–||17|
|7.||Alfa Romeo Ferrari||4||6||2||1||–||–||13|
|9.||Toro Rosso Honda||1||2||1||–||2||–||6|
World Championship Result
F1 Driver’s Standings 2019
|Pos||Driver||Points||Australian GP||Bahrain GP||Chinese GP||Azerbaijan GP||Spanish GP|
|11||CARLOS SAINZ Jr.||10||–||–||–||6/7||4/8|
F1 Constructor’s Standings 2019
|Pos||Teams||Points||Australian GP||Bahrain GP||Chinese GP||Azerbaijan GP||Spanish GP|
|3||RED BULL RACING||87||15||16||21||12||23|
|7||ALFA ROMEO RACING||13||4||6||2||1||–|
The Formula One car is an open-wheel racing car with a single-seat, open cockpit, ample front and rear wing, and an engine positioned behind the driver, whose purpose is to be used in the competition at the Formula One racing event. The rules governing cars are unique to the championship. Formula One rules state that the cars should be built by the racing teams themselves, although the design and construction can be outsourced.
2018-Present Technical Specifications
- Safety equipment: Introduction of the Halo, to protect the driver.
- Manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Renault(including TAG Heuer rebadging until 2018), Ferrari and Honda
- Type: Hybrid-powered 4-stroke piston Otto cycle inter-cooled with efficiency combustion process and greater emission engine burning
- Configuration: V6 single hybrid turbocharger engine
- V-angle: 90° cylinder angle
- Displacement: 1.6 L (98 cu in)
- Bore: Maximum 80 mm (3 in)
- Stroke: 53 mm (2 in)
- Valvetrain: DOHC, 24-valve (four valves per cylinder)
- Fuel: 98–102 RON unleaded gasoline + 5.75% biofuel
- Fuel delivery: Direct fuel injection
- Fuel injection pressure: 500 bar (7,252 psi; 493 atm; 375,031 Torr; 50,000 kPa; 14,765 inHg)
- Fuel flow limit: 100 kg/h (−40%)
- Aspiration: Single-turbocharged
- Power output: 875–1,000 + 160 hp (652–746 + 119 kW) @ 15,000 rpm
- Torque: Approx. 400–500 N⋅m (295–369 ft⋅lb)
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Maximum revs: 15,000 rpm
- Engine management: McLaren TAG-320
- Max. speed: 370 km/h (230 mph) (Monza, Baku and Mexico); 340 km/h (211 mph) normal tracks
- Cooling: Single water pump
- Ignition: High energy inductive
- Turbocharger weight: 8 kg (18 lb) depending on the turbine housing used
- Turbocharger spin rev limit: 125,000 rpm
- Pressure charging: Single-stage compressor and exhaust turbine, common shaft
- Turbo boost level pressure: Unlimited but mainly typical 4–5 bar (58–73 psi; 4–5 atm; 3,000–3,750 Torr; 400–500 kPa; 118–148 inHg) absolute
- Wastegate: Maximum of two, electronic or pneumatic controlled
- MGU-K RPM: Max 50,000 rpm
- MGU-K power: Max 120 kW
- Energy recovered by MGU-K: Max 2 MJ/lap
- Energy released by MGU-K: Max 4 MJ/lap
- MGU-H RPM: >100,000 rpm
- Energy recovered by MGU-H: Unlimited (> 2MJ/lap)