Football is very popular game all over the world. There are so many impactful and talented players of Football. Today I want to share with you a update of Messi. Let’s start the discussion about Football / Messi made 2 free kicks for the first time in a match
Football / Messi made 2 free kicks for the first time in a match
Football / Messi made 2 free kicks for the first time in a match, Barcelona won 4-0
- Barcelona beat Espanyol in Spanish league La Liga
- Messi scored in the 17th and 65th minute
- With the goal of Lionel Messi, Barcelona defeated Espainol 4-0 in the Spanish Football League La Liga. Messi did both rounds with free kick.
- He made two free kicks for the first time in a La Liga match. Messi scored 17th, 65th, Osamana Dembel scored 26th and Luis Suarez scored in the 45th minute.
- With this win, Barcelona retained the No. 1 position in the league table. Espanyol is at number 9.
- On the other hand, Chelsea, fourth in the English Premier League (EPL) football, defeated defending champions Manchester City 2-0.
- This is the first defeat of the City season. Angolo Kante scored the 45th and David Luiz in the 78th minute. It is the city’s 22 EPL match and the first defeat after 8 months.
- With this defeat the city has slipped to number two with 41 points. Liverpool (42) before and Tottenham (36) are at number three.
Messi’s 10 exploits: At the age of 13, only Barcelona
- Lionel Messi retired. In the current generation of footballers, indisputably, they can be considered around the best.
- Messi Messi of the Great Game at the Forward Position will no longer be in the fray for Argentina, but will continue to play from the Barcelona club.
- Messi took this decision after finishing the Copa America’s final defeat to Chile in the hands of his team Argentina.
- In the final match, Chile defeated Argentina 4-2 in the penalty shootout and Messi missed the penalty kick at crucial junctures. Can say that his retirement is not memorable They could win their team.
- While announcing the retirement, Messi said, “Now it is not possible for me to play for the national team. I did what I could. Being a champion is painful. “
- In the last three years, Argentina have faced defeat in three final matches. It also includes the 2014 World Cup final match in which Germany defeated Argentina 1-0 and Messi was also the captain of the team at that time.
- At the same time, in the Copa América Chile, last year also won Argentina’s title and won the title of the final.
- Pele and Diego Maradona, great footballers, call Messi the best player of today’s time, but in his 11 years of career, Messi failed to get Argentina a single international title. However, Messi’s record in club football is magical.
A look at Messi’s records:
- Messi has won the world’s best football player for the fifth time this year. Messi has named the title of the biggest title of the football world, Ballon d’Or in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015 and 2016.
- Messi has the record of making the most goals from Argentina’s name. He has scored 55 goals in 113 international matches.
- Messi’s name was not included in the Argentine football team announced for the Rio Olympics on Friday. Messi has been part of the team winning the Gold Medal in Football in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Under the leadership of Messi in the 2014 World Cup, Argentina’s team traveled to the finals. Messi won the Golden Ball title The Golden Ball prize is given to the best player of the football world cup.
- In 2014, Messi became the highest goalscorer in the Champions League football competition. He broke the record of 71 goals of Raúl, a former player of Madrid. Messi has scored 83 goals in this league so far.
- Messi played 348 matches for Barcelona from 2004 to 2016, and scored 312 goals. Messi is the only player to score 300 goals in Spanish La Liga.
- Messi’s name was included in Guinness World Records because of having scored the most goals in a year in 2012. This year he scored 91 goals. Messi broke the record of Germany’s Great Football Gert Muller In 1972, Muller scored 85 goals in a year.
- The 29-year-old Messi was born on 24 June 1987 in Rosario, Argentina. At the age of 13, he joined the Spanish club Barcelona.
- In 2004, Messi had offered Spain to play for the national team, although they rejected it. Next year in 2005, Messi scored against Argentina against Argentina in international football.
- Messi has made his club Barcelona record eight times as champion of Spain’s prestigious La Liga.