Here is the big update of FIFA / Salah was entitled to win the Best Goal Award, but my goal was better than that: Ronaldo. Football is very popular game. It is played all around the world. Today we will discuss about the news of FIFA / Salah was entitled to win the Best Goal Award, but my goal was better than that: Ronaldo
FIFA / Salah was entitled to win the Best Goal Award, but my goal was better than that: Ronaldor
- Ronaldo scored a goal against his erstwhile team Yuventus while playing with Real Madrid.
- Ronaldo did not win the Best Player and Best Goal award this time.
- Match Cristiano Ronaldo said his bicial kick goal from Rial Madrid was better than Salah’s goal of winning the FIFA award.
- In a post on Instagram, he wrote – “Salah was entitled Pascus Award (FIFA Best Goal Award). His goal was very good. But honestly, my goal was best.
Salah gets award for goal against Everton
- 33-year-old Ronaldo was nominated for two FIFA Awards – FIFA Best Player Award and FIFA Best Goal Award this year.
- However, the Best Player award was given to Rial Madrid’s fellow Luca Modritch and Best Goal Award Salah of Liverpool.
- Salah was given the award for a goal against Everton in December 2016.
- Ronaldo said on the losing side, “I am not disappointed with losing the award. This is life, sometimes you win and never lose. I am happy that in my 15 years of career I kept the performance at a level. “
- Ronaldo said, “Awards are awards … I already have a lot of awards. I play to win but not to get the award. Congratulations to Madréch, Ronaldo said that he is the best player. “
Cristiano Ronaldo charged with rape, 9-year-old case
- Portugal’s famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo is not an idiot. They are big names of football world.
- Ronaldo received the player of the year award five times.
- Always in the headlines, Ronaldo seems to be stuck in big trouble this time because an American woman has accused him of being a liar.
- According to this woman, Ronaldo had raped her in the year 2009.
- The German Magazine (Der Spiegel) raided this magazine in his Magazine.
- However, after the allegations, Ronaldo’s lawyer says that the allegation of the woman is baseless and she will also take legal action on this magazine for publishing false news.
- According to the news of the magazine, this case is about 2009.
- In the US, Ronaldo raped the woman in Las Vegas. After this, Ronaldo had requested the settlement of this issue outside the court and instead he gave the woman $ 375,000 in return.
- Now the question is that when the case was settled outside the court and the woman had taken such a huge amount in lieu of this, then why was the matter raised again? The lawyer of that woman told that he had lodged a civil complaint.
- Women Ronaldo have been seriously hurt since this move, and we want Ronaldo to be punished.
- On the other hand, after the threat of legal action by Ronaldo’s lawyer, the magazine said that we have tried to answer Ronaldo and his management several times but there was no response from them.
Australian footballer is the fan of virat kholi
- Australian football team veteran Tim Cahill is a fan of Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli and believes that this cricketer has touched new heights in his game. Cahill has signed a deal with Jamshedpur FC for the upcoming season of the Indian Super League (ISL).
- He said, ‘I love cricket. Without doubt, my all-time favorite cricketer is Sachin Tendulkar, but now I am a fan of Virat Kohli because I was inspired by his story about what conditions he has achieved in this situation. They have worked hard. He is polite. They have sacrificed a lot and are very committed. I follow them on the social networking site. That’s a good example. ‘
- Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee is a good friend of Cahill. He said, ‘He is my closest friend. Now I will play football in India. I have many suggestions for Indian football. I have heard about many foreign cricketers playing here, but the most important thing is that there are good young talent in India.