England vs NewZealand 2019 World Cup Match is set. Both Teams will play good cricket. NewZealand have a great chance to win the World Cup. England is very strongest team in the World. This match will play on 14th of July Sunday at lord’s London. Today we will discuss about England vs NewZealand 2019 World Cup
England vs NewZealand 2019 World Cup
When will play 2019 World Cup Final Match?
This match will play on 14th of July Sunday at lord’s London.
ENGLAND VS NEW ZEALAND HEAD TO HEAD 2019 World Cup Finals
England and New Zealand have faced each other in 9 matches in the ICC Cricket World Cup tournament.
- Of these 9 matches, England have won 4 while New Zealand has been victorious on 5 occasions.
- Highest total of 322 runs posted by England, while the highest score posted by New Zealand is 239 when these teams are clamped with each other in WC.
- Posted by 125 New Zealand and the lowest total is 123 Posted by England in the Marquee Event.
41th Match of World Cup 2019 England vs NewZealand Result
England won by 119 runs
Who will win England vs New Zealand 2019 World Cup match today preview?
In the World Cup, New Zealand won 5 out of 8 matches played between the two teams, if they beat New Zealand on July 3. To remain in the host race should be in the event of victory.
- In the ICC World Cup 2019 41th match, the host England should face New Zealand in the tournament for the hosts in the Riverside Ground of Chester-le-Street on July 3 (Wednesday).
- England, which is considered to be one of the most favorite players for the World Cup, maintained their dominance in the first half of the tournament, but subsequently dismissed by Sri Lanka and Australia, defeated their semi-final expectations.
- The host team made a strong comeback against India to maintain their top four expectations in the tournament because Jason Roy turned a clinical return.
- For England, if they win, they are through cms, no mathematics is included because the pure run rate will not be included in the picture.
- New Zealand started a bang in the tournament, where Sri Lanka beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets.
- As long as Pakistan took their streak in the World Cup, Kiwi team remained unbeaten.
- After this, their batting line was revealed after not being able to chase 244 against Australia.
Captain Ken Williamson is the main base in his batting line and with the virtual quarter-finals on the card, Marquee is expected to have a high-voltage encounter in stability.
England vs New Zealand: Dream11 Playing 11, Captain and Vice-Captain Prediction for World Cup 2019 Match 41
Host England will register a strong win over the World Cup in the Lord’s London Cricket Ground on Sunday.
- With a win over New Zealand, pre-tournament favorite England will be further qualified in the World Cup 2019 semi-finals.
- However, if New Zealand wins this struggle, then they will become the third team to enter the knockout stage of the tournament.
- England, who had suffered a lot of criticism after losing a back-to-back game against Sri Lanka and Australia, ended India’s victory in Birmingham to maintain their semi-final expectations.
Johnny Bairstow and Jason Roy scored a fantastic hundred against India Bairstow scored his first World Cup tonight, while Roy celebrated his return to the team with great fanfare.
Looking at their form, Bairstow and Roy should be the first name in your dream team 11.
Kane Williamson should be an automatic choice with New Zealand’s captain as number 3 batsman with more than 186 plus two hundred and one fifty in their name already.
In-form Ross Taylor and Joe Root may be the best option for completing the batting list
Ben Stokes was on his best performance against India because he stopped England with 337 runs in late sloganeering.
He is more than 60 on average in this World Cup with the bat and 32.33 with the ball so he runs 9 times out of 10 times.
James Neesham is in the form of his life with bat and ball for New Zealand in this World Cup.
He has already taken five wickets in the tournament and whenever he got the chance, he has done well with the bat.
Jos Buttler is currently the best batsman in the World Cup 2019.
They have the ability to go from the first delivery because they hold a strike rate of 132.96, which is the best in all England batsmen, who have played more than 5 innings.
In the bowling lineup, Jopra Archer and Lucky Ferguson will be the best bet. Ferguson is second in the list of the most wicket-taker in the World Cup in 2019, which has 17 scalps in 7 matches, while Archer is fourth in the NZ pacer with only one wicket less.
New Zealand’s Trent Boult should be your third pacer because he has taken 13 wickets from 7 matches.
England vs New Zealand Dream11 suggested Playing XI
Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Kane Williamson(VC), Joe Root, Ross Taylor, Ben Stokes (C), James Neesham, Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult.