Duke Blue Devils’s basketball team represents the Duke University in NCAA Division I College Basketball and competes in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). The team is fourth in the win of any NCAA men’s basketball program, and is trained by Mike Krajzowski. Today we will discuss about Duke Basketball: Schedule| Score| Stats| Record
Duke Basketball: Schedule| Score| Stats| Record
|Oct. 23||Virginia Union (Ex)||7:00pm||W 106-64||RJ Barrett|
|Oct. 27||Ferris State (Ex)||4:00pm||W 132-48||RJ Barrett|
|Nov. 6||Kentucky||9:30pm||W 118-84||RJ Barrett|
|Nov. 11||Army||1:00pm||W 94-72||Zion Williamson|
|Nov. 14||Eastern Michigan||7:00pm||W 84-46||Zion Williamson|
|Nov. 19||San Diego St.||5:00pm||W 90-64||RJ Barrett|
|Nov. 20||Auburn||8:00pm||W 78-72||RJ Barrett|
|Nov. 21||Gonzaga||5:00pm||L 87-89||Zion Williamson|
|Nov. 27||Indiana||9:30pm||W 90-69||Zion Willamson|
|Dec. 1||Stetson||7:00pm||W 113-49||RJ Barrett|
|Dec. 5||Hartford||7:00pm||W 84-54||RJ Barrett|
|Dec. 8||Yale||5:30pm||W 91-58||RJ Barrett|
|Dec. 18||Princeton||6:00pm||W 101-50||RJ Barrett|
|Dec. 20||Texas Tech||7:00pm||W 69-58||Tre Jones|
|Jan. 5||Clemson||8:00pm||W 87-68||Zion Williamson|
|Jan. 8||Wake Forest||7:00pm||W 87-65||Zion Williamson|
|Jan. 12||Florida St.||2:00pm||W 80-78||Cam Reddish|
|Jan. 22||Pittsburgh||9:00pm||ESPN or ESPNU|
|Jan. 26||Georgia Tech||12:00pm||Raycom|
|Jan. 28||Notre Dame||7:00pm||ESPN|
|Feb. 2||St. John’s||12:00pm||ESPN|
|Feb. 5||Boston College||7:00pm||ESPN or ESPN2|
|Feb. 9||Virginia||6:00pm||ESPN or ESPN2|
|Feb. 12||Louisville||9:00pm||ESPN or ESPN2|
|Feb. 16||NC State||TBA||ESPN or ESPN2|
|Feb. 20||North Carolina||9:00pm||ESPN or Raycom|
|Feb. 23||Syracuse||TBA||ESPN or ESPN2|
|Feb. 26||Virgina Tech||TBA||ESPN or Raycom|
|Mar. 5||Wake Forest||7:00pm||ESPN or ESPN2|
|Mar. 9||North Carolina||TBA||ESPN|
Score & Stats
95 – 91
- Zion Williamson is Duke’s most promising NBA talent RJ Barrett is its most prolific scorer.
- Cam Reddish is its enigma X-Factor. But after the Duke’s amazing 95-91 overtime, Stoke for Syracuse proved that the roster, another new player on point guard Tray Jones, could be the most important player for Blue Devils and this season will be the national title for him. Can follow
- Jones left Monday’s game against Orange in just 5 minutes and 35 seconds and did not return to the competition, suffering from shoulder injury, which kept him out for the remaining 40 minutes and change.
- Yet this was what he had not done, how Duke responded without him – as opposed to what he did and how the Duke played with him – this thing was very loud.
- When he was in court, the Duke quickly started 12-0, and when he left, it was 14-6. According to all the accounts, Duke was in control and yet another ACC is on the verge of blowing to open the door for victory.
- His face on defense was shaking your pressure Syracuse and Orange could not handle only the pressure that he was implementing.
- In the small stent he was available, he rotated the ball three times and watched the jumbo and got out on the ground.
- Without Jones, however, the defense of the Duke was resolved without. It was Duke of Old – Duke of Grayen Allen and Brandon Ingram, Duke of Jabber Parker and Rashid Suleiman.
- It was Duke who had to put out his opponent and could not trust his defense to lead this way.
- It was Duke who had to beat Syracuse on the floor of his house on Monday night in January, but one that could not do it eventually.
- The injury of the tray is the shoulder sprain, “said Duke coach Mike Craigsky.” There is no break.
- She was in a lot of pain … she is the hardest child. They said, ‘I do not know if my collarbone has broken or not,’ it was hurting badly. But this is the sprain. “
- There is no timetable about his return yet, but the coach said he hoped he would stay out for a while.
- For a team that is unusually dependent on that unit (the Duke gave a rating of 3 in defensive adjusted efficiency at Kenpom on Monday and surrendered only 65.1, which was at 35th place nationally), Jones The injury was a big one.
- It forced the Duke to read on the fly, and without his most stingy guard on the perimeter, to determine whether he himself.
- Syracuse played a near-lossless game to win the top-ranked team in the US.
- Tys Battle scored 32 points and Elijah Hughes added 20 – in which the first half included an incredible 70-foot buzzer-butter.
- It seemed completely and completely unaffected by the most talented team in the game, which is not a small achievement in itself, but Cameron earns points for influencing at the indoor stadium, your neck with fans And the color of the chest flowing and flowing.
- The credit for Duke and its healthy stars, which kept this interesting interesting, though.
- Sion Williamson set a new career-high (again) with 35 points on 12 of the 20 shootings, and added 10 rebounds, 4 blocks and a theft. RJ Barrett, in large numbers, got 23 points and received 16 rebounds.
- But his inability to shoot 8 out of 30 – including 4 points out of 17 from long distance – will do nothing to remove the notion that he is putting a bus with a high amount of high quantity.
- At the beginning of all Duke, however, it was clear that Jones’s absence was the most affected by Barrett.
- Jones is more than a defensive clapper – it doubles as a set-up boy for the other Duke stars, and for Barrett, which shoots most often, it seems that he might be most affected is.
- And depending on the initial diagnosis of the condition of the coach, he may be affected for the longest.
- If Jones can not come back, then there is no viable replacement for the Duke’s roster.
- Jordan Goldwire is 7.65 minutes per game player’s career, shot shot of off-the-counter, Barrett is best with the ball, and no Jones is defensively in the same stratosphere.
- The Duke will need to survive only till he can not get back and hopes that other pieces can move in big roles.
- Or worse, it may need to win like an old duke.
- As the initial results are found, this can not be the best long-term solution for the Blue Devils team, after having hit their progress, has been cut on knees and may need to be recreated on the fly.
All-Time Points Leaders
All-Time Rebounds Leaders
All-Time Assists Leaders
All-Time Blocks Leaders
All-Time Steals Leaders
You can also read https://sportsjone.com/cavaliers-vs-lakers-score-stats-schedule-tickets/