Here is the big update of cricket match. It is the match between two teams India and West Indies. Both of the teams are very strong, whether it is bowling or batting. So let start the big update of Cricket / Visakhapatnam will be the second ODI against West Indies, hosting hosted by Indore
Cricket / Visakhapatnam will be the second ODI against West Indies, hosting hosted by Indore
The match was scheduled to be held in Indore before October 24 on Visakhapatnam
The first match of the series will be played on 21 October in Guwahati.
- Sports desk The second ODI between India-West Indies will take place on October 24 in Visakhapatnam, Indore.
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) shifted the match from Holkar Stadium to Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA cricket stadium on Wednesday.
- The BCCI decided this after the free pass dispute. The first match of the five ODI series will be played on 21 October in Guwahati.
Visitor capacity of 50,000 in stadium in Visakhapatnam
- There was a dispute about the free pass distribution between the BCCI and the Madhya Pradesh Cricket Association (MPCA).
- According to BCCI rules, only 10 percent of the total capacity of a stadium can be shared for free.
- Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA cricket stadium has an audience capacity of 50 thousand.
- The Holkar stadium has a capacity of around 27,000 spectators.
- In this case MPCA can distribute a maximum of 2,700 free tickets.
- Earlier, MPCA secretary had said that there are about 7,200 seats in the pavilion block of the stadium, so we can divide 720 tickets only.
- After the dispute was not resolved, the BCCI shifted the match.
ODI Series Schedule
Date match place
21st ODI 1st ODI Guwahati
Oct 24th Second ODI Vishakapatnam
October 27 Third ODI Pune
29th of the fourth ODI in Mumbai
1st Nov, Thiruvananthapuram, 1st ODI
Rajkot Test: Prithvi Shaw’s century, youngest Indian to set up Century in Debut Test
World’s third youngest player to score a century in the 18-year earth debut test
Masakadza of Zimbabwe and Salim Malik of Pakistan had made a century by debuting at an early age.
Prior to the earth, Shikhar Dhawan had scored a century in 85 balls in the debut test at the age of 27
Earth completed a century in 99 balls, becoming the ninth Indian to score a hundred in less than 100 balls
- Rajkot. The first Test of the two match series between India and West Indies is on.
- India score 182 runs in one over in 35 overs. Prithvi Shaw 102 and Cheteshwar Pujara are on 74 at the crease.
- This is the debut test of the Earth. He is the first youngest batsman in India to score a century in the Debut Test and the third youngest in the world.
- He is the 15th Indian to score a century in the Debut Test. He is the ninth cricketer of India to score a century in less than 100
Pujara first reached 50 before lunch:
- This was the first time that Pujara succeeded in putting the half-century before lunch on the first day of the Test.
- From this test, the Earth has debuted its test. Keel Rahul opened the account without leaving the pavilion.
- He made the LBW by Shannon Grabriel.
India won the toss, chose to bat
- Earlier, India won the toss and decided to bat first. This series is being taken by the Indian team as preparation for the series in Australia in November-December.
- West Indies regular captain Jason Holder has an injury in the ankle.
- For this reason, the handle of the West Indies is being handled by Carlos Brathwaite.
Virat give the test cap to prithvi
- Team India played with the new opening pair in this test.
- Prithvi Shaw started the innings with KL Rahul. Prithvi is the 293rd Test cricketer of the country.
- Team India captain Virat Kohli gave him a test cap. Prithvi is the second youngest cricketer to debut in Tests for India
- Their age is 18 years 329 days.
- Prior to him, Vijay Mehra played 17 years and 265 days as India’s opener against New Zealand at the Brabourne stadium in Bombay, 1955.
- Prithvi has set hundreds in the Ranji Trophy and the Duleep Trophy Debut.
- He is also the youngest captain to win the Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
Test debut at Sachin’s name for India at the youngest
Sachin Tendulkar 16 years and 205 days
Vijay Mehra 17 years 265 days
Amritsar Govind Singh Milkha Singh 18 years 13 days
Earth Shaw 18 years 329 days
The two teams are as follows:
India: Virat Kohli (Captain), Lokesh Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav
West Indies: Carlos Brathwaite (Captain), Sunil Ambrish, Devendra Bishoo, Rossen Chase, Shane Darwin, Shannon Gabriel, Hamilton, Hetmayer, Shi Hope, Sherman Lewis, Kemo Paul, Karen Powell, Jomar Warikan and Alzary Joseph.
|Full name||Kannur Lokesh Rahul|
|Born||18 April 1992
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
|Role||Opening batsman, Wicket keeper|
|Test debut (cap 284)||26 December 2014 v Australia|
|Last Test||30 August 2019 v West Indies|
|ODI debut (cap 213)||11 June 2016 v Zimbabwe|
|Last ODI||11 February 2020 v New Zealand|
|T20I debut (cap 63)||18 June 2016 v Zimbabwe|
|Last T20I||2 February 2020 v New Zealand|
|Domestic team information|
|2013||Royal Challengers Bangalore(squad no. 11)|
|2016||Royal Challengers Bangalore(squad no. 11)|
|2018–present||Kings XI Punjab(squad no. 1)|