Chelsea Football Club is a professional football club based in London, England, which competes in the Premier League, which is the highest level of English football. The club has won eight league titles, eight FA Cups, five League Cups, four FA Community Shields, two UEFA Cup Winners’ Cups, a UEFA Champions League, a UEFA Europa League and a UEFA Super Cup. Today we will discuss about Chelsea: Latest News| Fixtures| FC Roster| Manager
Chelsea: Latest News| Fixtures| FC Roster| Manager
Chelsea fine Cappa Arrivesablaaga Maurizio Surrey Wembley after a week’s wage-up
Spaniard and his Italian boss talked about the public display of defender’s defiance against the end of extra time in the Carabao Cup final on Monday, in which the blues lost to Manchester City on penalties.
- Surrey was left angry at the touchline after failing to make efforts to replace them for the Willy Cabello before the penalty shootout.
- Both people completely dismissed it as a misunderstanding but Ariazbalaga personally apologized to Sarani, his teammates and his full acceptance from the club which he made “a big mistake”.
- His wages will go into charity, and he said: “I have thought a lot about the events of yesterday.
- However, there was a misunderstanding, I made a big mistake on the reflection of how I handled the situation.
- “I wanted to take time to apologize to the coach, Willy, my teammates and the club completely and individually today.
- I have done this and now I want to apologize to the fans too.”
- “I will learn from this episode and accept any punishment or the discipline set by the club will be appropriate.”
- Sarree said: “KAPA and I have talked about the incident, it was a good conversation.
- There was a misunderstanding tomorrow, but it turns out that the way he reacted made a big mistake, Have apologized to your teammates and colleagues.
- “It is up to the club if they want to discipline him according to the rules of the club, but this matter is closed for me now.
- The performance of the team as a whole was very positive and it is a shame to see that How the incident has kept an eye on our efforts in a very competitive Cup Final
- “Now everyone’s attention is on the next game and all of us should now leave it behind.”
Wednesday 27th February
Home 6/55/2Away 21/10
Sunday 3rd March
Thursday 7th March
Sunday 10th March
Thursday 14th March
Sunday 17th March
Sunday 31st March
Monday 8th April
Sunday 14th April
Monday 22nd April
Sunday 28th April
Saturday 4th May
Sunday 12th May
Maurizio Sarri (Italian pronunciation: [Moutritso risarri]; born 10 January 1959) is an Italian professional football coach who is the manager of the Premier League club Chelsea.
|Full name||Maurizio Sarri|
|Date of birth||10 January 1959|
|Place of birth||Naples, Italy|
|Playing position||Centre back|
He did not play football professionally, working as a banker, participated in an amateur central guard and coach. In 2005, he had his first seri B job in Pescara. In 2014, he was promoted to Serie A with Ampley, and after hiring his place in the top flight, he was hired by Napoli. He won a number of individual awards while managing a Naples-based club, and after finishing in the league runner-up in 2017-18, he moved to Chelsea.
|Full name||Chelsea Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||The Blues, The Pensioners|
|Short name||CFC, CHE|
|Founded||10 March 1905|
|Head coach||Frank Lampard|
|2018–19||Premier League, 3rd of 20|