Vinicius Jr. praised Eden Hazard and said it was easy to play with the Raiders in Real Madrid’s 2 -0. Today we will discuss about CF Real Madrid: FC Vs Mallorca| Soccer| Zidane| Gareth Bale
CF Real Madrid: FC Vs Mallorca| Soccer| Zidane| Gareth Bale
FC Vs Mallorca
- Real Madrid beat Mallorca 2 – 0. Real Madrid have continued the destiny in their hands – defending their marginal head-to-head lead over Barcelona which sees them at the top of the table. Slip once, and it’s gone.
- Tonight, the people of Zidane dealt with the pressure by defeating a Mallorca side that had beaten them earlier than Son Moix this season.
- The game (in which Alvaro Odriozla was a red card and boasted Isco as a defensive midfielder in a double pivot, and can be read about here) was quite different for this one.
- Zidan re-fielded a double-axle, but a sound defensive structure was planned. Gareth Bell often tuck in narrow form to help Modric and Fede Valverde in midfield; While Fland Mendy and Vinicius were able to hold Ponko and Kubo on the flank.
- Established on 6 March 1902 as the Madrid Football Club, the club has traditionally worn a white house kit from the beginning. The real word is Spanish for “royal” and was given to the club by King Alphonso XIII in 1920 with the royal crown as a symbol.
- The team has played their home matches since 1947 at the 81,044-capacity Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in the city of Madrid. Unlike most European sporting entities, Real Madrid members (socios) have owned and operated the club throughout its history.
The club was valued at € 3.8 billion ($ 4.2 billion) in 2019, and was the second highest-grossing football club in the world, with annual revenue of € 757,3 million in 2019.
- Zinedine Zidan believes that Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos should retire at Santiago Bernabeu amid a question mark over his future.
- Ramos’ contract expires at the end of the 2020-21 season, by which time he will turn 35, and it remains to be seen whether the star defender will remain in the Spanish capital.
- Gareth Bell doesn’t care about not playing in Real Madrid, says former Los Angeles boss with heat transfer.
- Real Madrid reached the top of LaLiga on Sunday with a 2–1 win at Real Sociedad – but it was another bundle that did not feature.
- He was an unused sub, despite boss Zinedine Zidan making five changes throughout the game.
- According to Valdano, who managed Real between 1994–96, it was a sure-fire sign that Zidan called time on Bell’s career at Barnabeu.
|Full name||Gareth Frank Bale|
|Date of birth||16 July 1989|
|Place of birth||Cardiff, Wales|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Cardiff Civil Service|