Sergio Roberto paid tribute to goalkeeper Jasper Sylsen after returning from the spectacular Copa del Rey to give Sevilla a blow to Barcelona after the tournament. Today we will discuss about Barcelona to Great finish Against Sevilla Full Detail
Barcelona to Great finish Against Sevilla Full Detail
Barcelona vs Sevilla Highlights
Sevilla, trailing 2-0 in the first leg, was beaten by the penalty of Philipp Coutinho, before Ever Banega was the spot-kick saved by Barka’s Jasper Silensen.
In a second, Ivan Rakitik gave Coutinho the third and Sergei Roberto to give Barca a 4-2 lead.
Guillerme Arana made a comeback for Sevilla, but the best goal of Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi won the team.
As happened, Riley Barcelona win at Sevilla
- This was tied at 6-1 in the second leg of the No.2 camp, because the holders won a total of 6-3 to join Valencia and Real Betis in the last four.
- In the fourth quarter-finals, Real Madrid toured Girona on Thursday, which was 4-2 ahead of the first leg.
How they Performed Thrashly in a Match?
1-0, Coutinho (Barcelona, 13 minutes). Messi goes to the ground under a challenge of Quincy Prom’s, far-off players
- Claim that Messi kicked the ground instead of contact, but the referee gave the penalty and Coutinho dropped him in front of Juan Soriano.
- Missed penalty, Banaga (Sevilla, 26 minutes). Gerrard Pick Rocks brings Mesa down, but Sylseon falls to the left side to save the fine from the penalty.
- 2-0, Rickett (Barcelona, 31 minutes). Five minutes after Sevilla’s missed penalty, Arthur plays through the ball, and Rickett raises a toe to blow the Soriano.
- 3-0, Cotinho (Barcelona, 53 minutes). Suarez crosses on the right side and Coutinho revolves around the nearest outpost, gets in front of his marker and comes in.
- 4-0, Sergi Roberto (Barcelona, 54 minutes). Messi slides a completely weighted ball on the way to Roberto, and he takes it to Soriano.
- 4-1, Arana (Sevilla, 67 minutes). Seville’s fall falls due to Sylcel’s wrong sanction and, finally, he comes to Arana, who shoots in the net.
- 5-1, Suarez (Barcelona, 89 minutes). Sevilla needs a goal to move ahead on distant goals, they push men forward for a corner, but Barcelona’s counter-attack saw Suarez tapping with the cross of Jordan Alba.
- 6-1, Messi (Barcelona, 93 minutes). Messi completed a spectacular one-touch passing movement involving four players to win.
Barcelona called on their fans to go in search of a dramatic Copa del Rey against Sevilla in Camp Nou on Wednesday, but they did not get the response they expected, with the presence of just 58,050.
- Both Lionel Messi and Ernesto Valverde publicly called fans to show their support during the week, but the message came back home.
- Midweek stability, which closed at 21:30 and was on free-to-air television, was never likely to attract a big vote, but after such public appeal, the club would be disappointed.
- Due to being cheaper than the ticket for the club, LaLiga Santnar, Catalan was expected to come close to a full house.
All Matches of Barcelona vs Sevilla