The game of life is quite like some football. You have to tackle your problems, your fear has to be blocked, and when you get the chance, you have to score your point. Here is the big update of Argentina / FIFA president gave Narendra Modi a jersey named after him, Prime Minister said thank you
Argentina / FIFA president gave Narendra Modi a jersey named after him, Prime Minister said thank you
- FIFA president Gianni Infanteño gives a gift of football to Modi
- Modi said – In India, millions of fans from Argentina team, used in proverbs, Maradona’s name
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on a tour of Argentina from November 30 to December 1 to participate in the G-20 summit.
- During this time, he met big leaders from around the world. During the semis, Modi also met FIFA president Giani Infanteño.
- Infantino gave him a blue football jersey gift, behind which G20 and Modi wrote.
- Modi put a picture on his Twitter account with Infantinos He wrote, “It is impossible to think of football when Argentina comes, Argentina footballers are very popular in India, thanks to FIFA president Giani Infanteño for the gift of Jersey.”
Modi said – millions fans of Argentina team in India
In the Yoga program, Modi had told how Indian likes the Argentine football team. He said, “If Argentina is interested in Indian Philosophy, Art, Music and Dance, then there are millions of fans in her football team in India.” Diego Maradona’s name is used in proverbs. ”
Argentina’s program for 2018 FIFA World Cup?
- Argentina is one of the world’s most successful football teams from the South American Association. Today we are going to discuss the Argentina 2018 team team, fixtures, live streaming information, kit, wallpaper and their World Cup record in previous versions.
- He is a World Cup champion twice and this year is one of the favorites to win the title in Russia. The Argentine national football team is controlled by the Argentine Football Association, which is the governing body of football in the country. Being a Deputy Champion, they will compete in Russia Lionel Messi is the captain of the team, who is also Argentina’s top goalscorer of all time.
- He played the first international match against Uruguay on 16 May 1901 and since then he has qualified for 17 World Cup editions.
|Argentina vs Iceland||16 June 2018||6:30 pm||1:00 pm||Otkrytiye Arena, Moscow|
|Argentina vs Croatia||21 June 2018||11:30 pm||6:00 pm||Nizhny Novgorod Stadium|
|Nigeria vs Argentina||26 June 2018||11:30 pm||6:00 pm||Krestovsky Stadium|
Argentina FIFA World Cup 2018 Team
- The Argentina team has been announced for the 2018 Football World Cup. Until then, you can see the current team of Argentina, of which the last 23 players will go to Russia for the World Cup.
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (Manchester United), Wilfredo Caballero (Chelsea), Nahuel Guzman (UANL), Armani Franco (River Plate)
- Defenders: Gabriel Mercado (Christian), Christian Anseldie (Torino), Eduardo Salvio (Benfica), Javier Mascherano (Hebei China Fortune), Nicholas Ottamdie (Manchester City), German Panzela (Fiorentina), Federica Fazio (Roma), Marcos Roso Manchester United), Nicolas Tagilifico (Ajax), Mark Acuna (Sporting CP), Ramio Fiones Mori (Everton)
- Midfielder: Manuel Lennzini (West Ham), Leandro Peredes (Zenit), Ricardo Centurion (race), Maximilano Meza (Indipendiente), Lukas Biglia (Milan), Guido Pizarro (Sevilla), Enzo Perez (River Plate), Kabar Banaga (Sevilla ), Giovanni Lo Salso (Paris Saint-Germain), Rodrigo Bataglia (Sporting CP), Angel de Maria (Paris Saint-Germain), Christian Paavan (Boca Juniors), Pablo Perez (Boca Juniors)
- Forward: Paulo Diobla (Juventus), Diego Perto (Roma), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus), Lautaro Martinez (race), Mauro Icardi (Inter)
Football fan’s flick, not Messi’s name for ‘Player of the Year’ award
- In the Football World Cup 2018 Argentina had failed to reach the finals and due to which the fans around the world were extremely disappointed.
- The captain of Argentina and Lionel Messi, considered to be the best player in the world, has had to suffer the brunt of this.
- Lionel Messi has not been nominated for FIFA’s Player of the Year award (Best Player of the Year). While Cristiano Ronaldo, Luca Modric and Mohammed Advice are included in this award race
- In the last decade, both Messi and Ronaldo had dominated the award. But FC Barcelona players are missing from the list of claimants this year after joining the top three players for the last 11 consecutive years.
- France’s World Cup winning team manager Didier Dashchamps, Croatia’s manager Zlatko Dalich and former Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane have been nominated for the FIFA World’s Best Coach Award.