The 2019 ICC World Cup (officially the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019) is the 12th edition of the Cricket World Cup, which is to be organized by England and Wales, from 30 May to 14 July 2019. Today we will discuss about all Queries about 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup. So let’s start the discussion about 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup:Teams| Schedule| News| Timings
2019 ICC Cricket World Cup:Teams| Schedule| News| Timings
|Dates||30 May–14 July|
|Administrator(s)||International Cricket Council|
|Cricket format||One Day International|
|Tournament format(s)||Round-robin and Knockout|
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Who will win 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup?
According to the recent form, we can estimate that the 2019 World Cup final will be played between Venomos England and the vast India.
- The ICC World Cup is the 12th edition of the 2019 Cricket World Cup, from 30 May to 14 July 2019, will be organized by England.
- The format for the tournament will be a single group of ten teams in which each team will play to the other nine teams, and the top four teams will go ahead to win the semi-finals and final matches.
- Now, we will talk about the team who is capable of making the place in the semi-finals.
These four teams will go ahead for the semi-finals:
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Virat Kholi (#1), Rohit Sharma (#4), Shikhar Dhawan (#10).
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Bumrah (#1), Chahal (#8).
There is no doubt that India will enter the World Cup 2019 and is one of the favorites to win the World Cup.
- India’s strength has been batting since the beginning, but these days the Indian bowlers are also effective, careful and inefficient, the Indian bowler is capable of winning the World Cup trophy for India.
- In recent times, India has taken the miraculous form.
- Recently India won the home ground in South Africa, as a cricket fan, you will be aware of the fact that the need to defeat the Proteas in their own ground, the answer is determination and a strong team.
- There is no doubt that India is the strongest team in recent times, if you have such a fool and esoteric player like Ms. Dhoni, Virat opened, Clay Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Bumrah, Bhuvi, how can you not? . The strongest team?
Weakness: Who will not bat on. 4? Will it be Kl Rahul, Virat kholi, Dinesh Karthik or someone else? This is a serious problem India has been facing for many days. It needs to be resolved before the upcoming World Cup. I hope Virat is open and cum. ASAP will fix this terrible problem.
ODI Team Ranking : 1
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Joe Root (#6). Jose Buttler (#16)
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Adil Rashid (#9), Chrish Woakes ( # 10)
Some English batsmen have exploded so far as volcanoes. They also have elite bowlers, they will beat any batsman in their day.
- It is enough to say that England will be the best side for any team. They are skilled and poisonous players like Jos Buttler, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Chris Woakes, Alex Hales and Eynon Morgan.
- Recently, he conquered the vicious Australia. As you know, defeating Australia is not easy, as they did.
- England will also benefit from the domestic team, they know better status than anyone else. England is capable of slaughtering any team on its day.
Weakness : They do not have any serious problem like India. But his bowling performance is not as vulnerable, it may be a matter of little concern for him. There the bowler has to perform well if he wants to win the World Cup.
3. South Africa
ODI Team Ranking : 3
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Quinton de Kock (#7), Faf du plesis(#8).
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Imran Tahir (#6), Rabada (#7)
Proteas have never won the World Cup, but this time they can be. Proteas will enter the World Cup as one of the best parties, they are able to strengthen their day as comets.
- It is enough to say that, they have the most balanced side. If you are De Coke, Amla, Faf du Plessis, Kagiso Rabada and Imran Tahir, how can your team be the most balanced team?
- Their bowlers and batsmen are very poisonous to feed somebody in their day.
- Recently they defeated the demonic Australia, this is not a piece of cake. They will definitely remember their legendary ABD.
Weakness: They can be the best side, but their players have failed to run their magic in big tournaments, so they could not even become a T20 champion along with the ODIs. That is why they are often considered as chokers. It needs to be decided if they want to be the first World Champion
ODI Team Ranking : 5
Best Batsmen with ranking(ODI) : Babar Azam (#2)
Best Bowler with ranking(ODI) : Hasan Ali(#3), Mohammad Amir (#32)
They are the champions of Champions Trophy, they defeated India inexplicably, it is not a piece of cake to defeat India.
- They are an unexpected team. Pakistan has been a bowling unit since the beginning, nowadays their bowlers are performing some lucrative performances.
- You can not ignore Babar Azam, they are performing cautiously.
- They have Mohammed Amir, who can stop any batsman. They are also decent sides.
Weakness: Except Babar Azam, there is no one who is capable of taking responsibility and winning the match for his team. This is a serious problem, and its ASAP needs to be fixed.
Why is not Australia in the list?
Yes Australia champion is ruling, why are not they in the list? Let’s start explaining. Recently they are performing.
- They lost to South Africa, England and Pakistan.
- They are not being forced into the absence of Smith and Warner.
- Yes, Warner and Smith will return to the World Cup team, but after coming back to the team, it is very difficult to perform compelling.
We can not say anything about Mitchell Starc (the world’s best bowler), maybe he will be in the World Cup team. After recovering from the injury, its performance was quite difficult.
Schedule & Timings
|May 30, Thu||England vs South Africa, Match 1||Kennington Oval, London||3:00 PM|
|May 31, Fri||West Indies vs Pakistan, Match 2||Trent Bridge, Nottingham||3:00 PM|
|Jun 01, Sat||New Zealand vs Sri Lanka, Match 3||Sophia Gardens, Cardiff||3:00 PM|
|Afghanistan vs Australia, Match 4||County Ground, Bristol||6:00 PM|
|Jun 02, Sun||South Africa vs Bangladesh, Match 5||Kennington Oval, London||3:00 PM|
|Jun 03, Mon||England vs Pakistan, Match 6||Trent Bridge, Nottingham||3:00 PM|
|Jun 04, Tue||Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Match 7||Sophia Gardens, Cardiff||3:00 PM|
|Jun 05, Wed||South Africa vs India, Match 8||The Rose Bowl, Southampton||3:00 PM|
|Bangladesh vs New Zealand, Match 9||Kennington Oval, London||6:00 PM|
|Jun 06, Thu||Australia vs West Indies, Match 10||Trent Bridge, Nottingham||3:00 PM|
|Jun 07, Fri||Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, Match 11||County Ground, Bristol||3:00 PM|
|Jun 08, Sat||England vs Bangladesh, Match 12||Sophia Gardens, Cardiff||3:00 PM|
|Afghanistan vs New Zealand, Match 13||The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton||6:00 PM|
|Jun 09, Sun||India vs Australia, Match 14||Kennington Oval, London||3:00 PM|
|Jun 10, Mon||South Africa vs West Indies, Match 15||The Rose Bowl, Southampton||3:00 PM|
|Jun 11, Tue||Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Match 16||County Ground, Bristol||3:00 PM|
|Jun 12, Wed||Australia vs Pakistan, Match 17||The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton||3:00 PM|
|Jun 13, Thu||India vs New Zealand, Match 18||Trent Bridge, Nottingham||3:00 PM|
|Jun 14, Fri||England vs West Indies, Match 19||The Rose Bowl, Southampton||3:00 PM|
|Jun 15, Sat||Sri Lanka vs Australia, Match 20||Kennington Oval, London||3:00 PM|
|South Africa vs Afghanistan, Match 21||Sophia Gardens, Cardiff||6:00 PM|
|Jun 16, Sun||India vs Pakistan, Match 22||Old Trafford, Manchester||3:00 PM|
|Jun 17, Mon||West Indies vs Bangladesh, Match 23||The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton||3:00 PM|
|Jun 18, Tue||England vs Afghanistan, Match 24||Old Trafford, Manchester||3:00 PM|
|Jun 19, Wed||New Zealand vs South Africa, Match 25||Edgbaston, Birmingham||3:00 PM|
|Jun 20, Thu||Australia vs Bangladesh, Match 26||Trent Bridge, Nottingham||3:00 PM|
|Jun 21, Fri||England vs Sri Lanka, Match 27||Headingley, Leeds||3:00 PM|
|Jun 22, Sat||India vs Afghanistan, Match 28||The Rose Bowl, Southampton||3:00 PM|
|West Indies vs New Zealand, Match 29||Old Trafford, Manchester||6:00 PM|
|Jun 23, Sun||Pakistan vs South Africa, Match 30||Lord’s, London||3:00 PM|
|Jun 24, Mon||Bangladesh vs Afghanistan, Match 31||The Rose Bowl, Southampton||3:00 PM|
|Jun 25, Tue||England vs Australia, Match 32||Lord’s, London||3:00 PM|
|Jun 26, Wed||New Zealand vs Pakistan, Match 33||Edgbaston, Birmingham||3:00 PM|
|Jun 27, Thu||West Indies vs India, Match 34||Old Trafford, Manchester||3:00 PM|
|Jun 28, Fri||Sri Lanka vs South Africa, Match 35||Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street||3:00 PM|
|Jun 29, Sat||Pakistan vs Afghanistan, Match 36||Headingley, Leeds||3:00 PM|
|New Zealand vs Australia, Match 37||Lord’s, London||6:00 PM|
|Jun 30, Sun||England vs India, Match 38||Edgbaston, Birmingham||3:00 PM|
|Jul 01, Mon||Sri Lanka vs Windies, Match 39||Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street||3:00 PM|
|Jul 02, Tue||Bangladesh vs India, Match 40||Edgbaston, Birmingham||3:00 PM|
|Jul 03, Wed||England vs New Zealand, Match 41||Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street||3:00 PM|
|Jul 04, Thu||Afghanistan vs West Indies, Match 42||Headingley, Leeds||3:00 PM|
|Jul 05, Fri||Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Match 43||Lord’s, London||3:00 PM|
|Jul 06, Sat||Sri Lanka vs India, Match 44||Headingley, Leeds||3:00 PM|
|Australia vs South Africa, Match 45||Old Trafford, Manchester||6:00 PM|
|Jul 09, Tue||TBC vs TBC, 1st Semi-Final (1 v 4)||Old Trafford, Manchester||3:00 PM|
|Jul 11, Thu||TBC vs TBC, 2nd Semi-Final (2 v 3)||Edgbaston, Birmingham||3:00 PM|
|Jul 14, Sun||TBC vs TBC, Final||Lord’s, London||3:00 PM|
Amir got out of Pakistan’s World Cup team
Fast bowler Mohammad Aamer has been dropped from the 15-member Pakistan’s initial team for the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup, but has been included for his ODI series against England.
Amla made Hendrix shore to make South Africa World Cup team
South Africa maintained their belief in veteran Hashim Amla, nominated them for the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 in the 15-member team. Their inclusion was the only big question in the South African team, which was more or less systematic for Marquee. Event in England and Wales
West Indies Surprise Element “- Lara gave the team’s World Cup chances
Former West Indian batsman Ryan Lara believes that the Caribbean team is unexpected, and if the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup is to perform well in 2019, then this continuity will be important.